To Be Me or Not To Be Me

Start from the beginning

Luke scoffs. "Jazzy, stop worrying. You sound like Jessie."

I gasp at him. "How dare you?!" He smirks at me. "Hop on the scarves and swing like Donkey Kong, dude!"

"There's the Jazzy I know!" He laughs and Emma walks out, looking for something.

Aw crap.

"Who took all my scarves? I need them for tomorrow night's live, Kitty Couture Scarf-tacular." Emma calls out with worry and Luke lets out a Tarzan like cry.

Emma gaps at Luke as he swings across the living room and crashes into the screening room. Emma and I rush over and he pops out moments later with popcorn in his hair and nose.

Luke blows the popcorn out of his nose and laughs. "Now that was Scarf-tacular!"

"Thanks a lot, Jerk of the Jungle." Emma scolds and looks at me. "How could you let him do this?"

"He manipulated me by calling me Jessie." I responded sheepishly. "Don't get upset with me!"

She rolls her eyes and Zuri suddenly runs out.

"Luke! Emma! Jasmine! Zuri and I were touching a magic bell and then we switched bodies!" Zuri exclaims frantically and I scoff.

"Sure." I shake my head with a smile.

"Not now, Zuri, I've got big people problems." Emma tells her.

"Me too! I used to be big people!" Zuri exclaims.

Luke and I shared a confused look. I got even more confused when I saw my sister skip out with Chubby the Bear.

What the?

"Zuri, tell them you're me!" Zuri points to Jessie.

"Am not! Liar liar, pants on fire!" Jessie denies and gasps handing Zuri Chubby. "Now, go to bed."

"What? You can't make me go to bed!" Zuri snaps.

"Okay, I'm gonna count to ten." Jessie says and Zuri stands up on the couch.

"Zuri, Zenobia Ross, you can't count to 10 on me! I count to 10 on you!" Zuri exclaims and I rubbed my forehead.

This is seems like some Freaky Friday crap or something, because I'm very confused.

"One, two, three..." They both started to count loudly and Emma, Luke, and I were standing there awkwardly.

"When's this going to end? My brain is hurting." I asked them and Luke rubs my back.

"I'm guessing ten." Emma says.

"Look, we need to switch back before my big acting debut tomorrow night." Zuri declares when they finished counting. "If you go on stage, it will be a bigger disaster than my prom night."

"Nothing beats that disaster." I whispered to Luke who chuckles.

Zuri walked away and Jessie was standing there.

"You should go to bed, too, you big boogers." Jessie suggests and I raise an eyebrow.

"But our bedtime isn't for an hour." Luke reasons.

"And Zuri didn't have to go." Emma adds.

"Well, she's a lot cuter than you. A lot." Jessie mentions, and the three of us looked at her in disbelief. Jessie came over to us and pushed us away. "Now, move, you big poopy butts."

"Jessie, did you just call us "boogers" and "poopy butts"? I asked my sister with shock.

Jessie gives me smug look and I shake my head at her.