The man who saved me

Start from the beginning

“Guys, what is going on?” Kennedy snapped.

“Nicole’s friend is Misha Collins!” Tara said staring at me. “Why didn’t you tell us?”

“We just met today, he saved me, and if we had been friends before this I would have told you guys. Please just be happy that he was the one that saved me and that I didn’t get caught by those guys,” I said about to cry again. “Why you, of all people, so mad at me about this?”

“I’m not mad, I’m surprised,” she said.

“That was Misha? How did you find you?” Kennedy asked. I told them what happened and how he helped me get away. When Aunt Jane got home an hour later I told her the same story, I just didn’t say who the guy was.

Later that night when Aunt thought I was asleep she called Uncle. “What do I do if she becomes too scared to leave the house? She has school that she needs to go to and she needs to recover, but after being run down by them again she won’t recover at this rate,” she stopped talking for a few seconds as she listened to what Uncle had to say and then she started on him again. “No, she needs help. Tara told me that Nicole said that she does need help; that we should make her do what is best for her. If her friend hadn’t shown up in time I don’t know what could have happened to her. If you want to be a part of her life brother you have to help, she won’t be the same until she gets the help that she needs.”

I looked down at the number in my hand as I thought about what he said, “I will never leave you. Call me whenever you need me, I’ll come.”  Would he really drop everything for me? He hardly even knows me, this was our first time meeting and he already gave me his number.

The next morning I got up a little late and turned on the TV as I got in the shower. As I was getting out 30 minutes later I heard a lady on the TV say something that caught my ears. “When we come back they guys we have all been waiting for, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins are up next,” a lady said. I rushed into the room to see that it was Good Morning America; I jumped onto my bed wrapped up in my towel and throw a pillow over at Tara who was still asleep in her bed since she didn’t have any classes that day.

“Wake up! They guys are going to be on Good Morning America,” I yelled while drying off before it came back on. I just got my pants on when the host was back on the screen.

“Coming up in a few minutes are the guys who keep the supernatural spirits away, they might be able to explain to us why coffee maker is making weird sounds,” the host said trying to be funny. “Please help me welcome Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins,” she finally called out as the guys came out and everyone screamed. I hit Tara in the arm and she sat up.

As the guys took their seat, Misha sat on Jensen’s lap when his chair was right beside him. Everyone starts to laugh but he gets up and walks to his seat as Jensen slaps his ass making everyone laugh harder.

“How does it feel to have your hair back?” the host asked as a picture of Misha and a girl shows up behind them. The girl was Kait and Misha had blue hair.

“You ran into him that day,” Tara yelled wide awake now.

“Yes, yes I am, my sister thought it would be funny to pull a prank on me while I was sleeping after taking her hunting,” he explained as Jared and Jensen laughed.

“Must have been a horrible day,” the host said laughing looking at the picture again.

“It was but it got better,” he said not letting onto anything. What was he talking about? Must have happened after I made him spill his drink on himself.

“How so?” the host asked as everyone looked at him, including Jared and Jensen.

“I was running to a store to get a drink, as I was about to pay for it a girl bumped into me while talking to her friend. At first I was mad because I was having a crappy day but when she turned around I wasn’t so mad,” he said smiling.

“Wait, we didn’t know about this,” Jared said getting out of his chair some but sat back down. “So, there’s a girl in your life?” he asked taking over the host’s job.

“No, we haven’t gone out, we just met that day, and ran into her yesterday,” he added softly as he looked down rubbing the back of his head. Now everyone was exited to hear about this, including myself. What did he think of me?

“Now it looks like Jensen is the only one alone,” the host jokes.

“Yeah, but with these looks it won’t be for long,” he joked back as the host said they were going to a commercial break.

“You aren’t going to school are you?” Tara asked sitting by me.

“Hell no I’m not,” I said as I waited to find out what he thought about me.