Birthday

I wake up 4:50 am on my birthday. When 4:54 am came, pain like no other washes over my whole (get your mind out of the gutter people). After everything was done, I go back to sleep at 5 o'clock. When I wake up again it is 8:05. I go to get dressed in a Verizon neck collar blue shirt and a dark gray skirt with buttons. I go to eat breakfast, which is Cinnamon Toasters with milk (cereal). Eve came and begins to make pancakes for Alex, Rick, and her. Alex runs over and tackles me.
"Happy Birthday, Lucie!" Alex exclaiming happily. We spent most of the day getting lost in Alexandria.
Time Skip by death eaters doing the Macarena 
As I am beginning to open presents, Ardeth came over. Eve gives me a book in Ancient Greek. Rick gives me a bronze eye of Horus. Alex gives me a book that is in French. Ardeth moves to be at me height and said, "At the age sixteen amrrels are given a bracelet that can absorb the access amount of Magic that amrrels make."
With that he gives me a gold bracelet that has a scarab on it. And with that we all go bed. Well Eve, Rick, Alex, and I go to bed. Ardeth goes back to where ever he lives.

A.N. I do not speak, read, or write in any of these languages. This is not based on an episode from The Mummy the animated series. Next one is based on an episode.