It Begins.... with Murder :D

Today, Ayano was tired of girls talking to her Senpai, Taro Yamada. Ayano gotten Osana expelled, Amai to be with Budo, and Asu killed by Hanako then Hanako stabbed herself.

Ayano looked down her list of rivals.

-Osana X

-Amai X

-Kizana

-Oka

-Muja

-Mida

-Osoro

-Hanako X

-Asu X

-Megami

"Ok, Oka's next. But what would work? I know! I will get info on her!" Ayano thought. She studied her and her whereabouts. She was quiet and shy.  She is in the Occult club. She likely, judging from her size, 5' 4" and underweight. Blackish navy blue hair, and galaxy like eyes. they were easy to get lost in. 

"What!" Ayano thought. "I don't not just speak nicely of one of my rivals!" But she's so beautiful...No...  Your in love with Taro! Ayano wrestled with her thoughts. She stumbled at each step. Ayano got to the stairs. She doubt she could go down them without falling. Ayano toke a step. Good. Another step. Also good. She went to take a third step, but tripped over her shoelance.

 She fell over only a couple steps before being caught by the wrists. Ayano looked up and blushed. Oka had caught Ayano. She blushed as she pulled Ayano on to her feet. Oka studied Ayano's face. Ayano looked away, blushing even more. Suddenly a snobby voice ruined the moment. "Exusce me, but I have a life to live you creeps! Ayano turned to see the worst girl in high school. 

Kizana Sunobu. Ayano scowled. "Kizana do you care about anyone other than yourself?" She paused. Then scowled. "Duh, my senpai." "Then get out of my way." Ayano growled. Kizana's eyes widened and she grumbled. She stepped aside, mumbling. Ayano thanked Oka, then headed to class. During class a new student was introduced. "Quiet down class." Mrs. Fuka said. "Today we have a new student in class today. Say hello to (Y/n)!" 

Ayano turned to the front of the room. She saw (Y/n).  She was (Y/h) and (Y/w). (Y/s) and (E/c). Kids snickered at her. Ayano turned her attenion back to Oka...No... Taro. Ayano felt dizzy. Her head spun wildly. (Y/n) looked at me with a concerned face. She reminded Ayano of Oka. Aghhh!