Prologue

Darkness prevailed all over the beautiful city of Seoul. The innocents were sleeping peacefully while the Silver Wolves were hunting down their enemies. 

A young six-year old ravenette was hiding behind his father's legs watching him kill those people who were in debt. 

Saying that he was scared would be an understatement. He was terrified, not for the people his father was about to kill but for himself. All he could think about was the comfort of his mother's arms and the sweet voice of hers lulling him to sleep. But, those arms were long gone, six feet under where all the dead live together. 

Deep in the forest this young boy lived with his grandmother. He was beautiful, loving and too innocent for an eight-year old. The house was only occupied with himself and his grandmother. They were in the kitchen baking his favorite cookies when the telephone rang.

 His grandma turned to him and said, " Darling, I'm coming in a minute. Don't touch anything"

She left with a smile. A few minutes later he heard something fall. He ran towards the living room and saw his grandma on the ground. As soon as she saw the boy, she started sobbing. The young boy never expected to see his strong grandma in this position. He tried to comfort her and tried to ask her what had happened.

He got up to get water for her when she softly said, " They're gone darling, your parents are gone" 

That very same day both Taehyung and Jeongguk lost people who were dear to them. They were miles apart but going through the same pain. That day was the day both of them changed drastically. The cheerful Jeongguk now living with his heartless father became an exact replica of him while, Taehyung who was quiet, shy boy became an outgoing brat who just wanted to enjoy his life.

What will happen when these two different yet broken souls will meet each other? Will they accept each other's flaws or will they drown in the sea of hatred?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the prologue. I don't when I will update next. Please be patient. 

Vote and comment <3