First Encounter

You were at your friend's house for a party when you see the boy you have a crush on. He sees you then walks up to you, running his fingers through his
longish black

Y/N POV

The boy: Hey, what do you think of this party? Pretty lame huh.
Y/N: I mean, I guess it's ok....it could be better though, Dabi.
You and Dabi spark up a conversation until one of your friends walks up to you. She then interrupts the conversation.
Your friend: Why are you both just talking? Just dance and ki~
Y/N: Why are you over here with us? Aren't you suppose to be running this party of yours?
Your friend: Why of course I am, but I must attend to you two first.
Dabi: I don't think you need~
Your friend: Nonsense. I mean did you even ask him out yet?
Y/N: U-Um...
Dabi: Ask who out toga? 
Toga: I mean she kept going on and on about how she wants to kiss you and~ 
Y/N: Was that REALLY necessary?
Toga: Yes it was.
Toga begins to go on and on about you until you get to the point where you can't stand it anymore. With your flustered face, you go into the backyard to take a breather and calm down.

You stay outside for a while and then you decide to poke your head back in to see if they were still talking only to see Dabi and Toga kissing each other. The redness on your face goes away but only to be followed by tears running down your cheeks. They keep kissing until Dabi notices that you were watching him. He pushes Toga off and walks outside to you. He tries to stroke your long black hair but you slap his hand away.
Dabi: Look Y/N, I didn't mean to~
Y/N: Save it Dabi, It's obvious you like her so just be with her.
You turn your back away from him and try to walk away but he grabs your wrist. You snatch your wrist away only for him to grab you and make you turn around.
Y/N: Why wont you just let me go already?!
You look at Dabi and see that his eyes are glowing red and two sharp teeth are peering through his lips. You struggle to get away but he has a tight grip on you.
Dabi: Your not going anywhere. I can't afford my prey to get away.
Y/N: P-Prey?! IM NOT YOUR ANYTHING.
You start kicking and squirming. He finnally lets you go as you run into the woods.

You run deep into the woods as you hear the crickets chirping. You pant as you lay up against a tree and sit down, thats when you started to hear Dabi's menacing voice echoing through the woods.
Dabi: WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE PREY!?
You try your best to hide but then you feel the air get cold. You shake and shiver, making a noise that gives away your hiding spot. You then feel someone behind you as they whisper in your ear.
???: You'll always be mine. You belong to me and no one but me.
You start to feel a chill down your spine after he says that. You then feel a sharp pain in your neck which turns into pleasure you've never felt before. It starts to go dark and your vision becomes blurry as you pass out.
???: Looks like I took a little to much, but luckily she's still alive....I can't believe her blood tasted so pure, so rich, so....delectable. I guess this princess is going home with me.