13

4 months later
June 18th
Paige's POV

I woke up in my bed with the twins gone so I walked out and into the living room where Jaden and the twins were playing and watching a movie so I took a picture because were dating but still in secret we wanna tell people but we don't want the pressure but our fans are getting suspicious of all the time we spend together in the vlogs but I walked over and sat next to Everett and he climbed into my lap and said "good morning momma" and I said "good morning baby" then he cuddled me for a little until Elena realized I was up and she came over so it was both of them in my lap cuddling me then Jaden pulled me into his lap with the twins still on my lap and we stayed there watching the movie cuddling until Anthony walked through the front door and looked at us and said "what the hell is going on here" and I got off Jaden the twins still cuddling me and Jaden got up and walked Anthony back to his bedroom and I asked the twins "who's hungry" and Elena said "Jaden already gave us food" and I said "okay you guys wanna go to the beach" and they nodded so we walked to our room to get their bathing suits on.

After I got the twins into swim diapers because we live like 10 minutes from the beach I put their bathing suits on them:

Then I put sunscreen on them and packed a beach bag with towels clothes for after swimming sunglasses some beach toys and my phone and wallet then I sat them on the bed with a movie on the tv and I took my shirt off so I was only in my bra and the...

Then I put sunscreen on them and packed a beach bag with towels clothes for after swimming sunglasses some beach toys and my phone and wallet then I sat them on the bed with a movie on the tv and I took my shirt off so I was only in my bra and then I took my shorts off so I was in my underwear then Jaden walked through and I covered up with a blanket and said "Jaden knock naked" and he said "Paige no" and I am still kinda insecure from having the twins but I decided a bikini then I said "so what is going on with Anthony" and Jaden said "I told him the truth we've been dating in secret and he said he won't tell anyone that he'll wait for us to tell" and I nodded then he said "you guys going to the beach" and I nodded and he said "can I come" and Everett said "yeah" so we all laughed then he went to get changed and I got changed:

Then I grabbed the beach bag and the twins and I walked into the living room and Jaden was already done and out there he stopped and looked at me and said "damn girl you are hot" and I smiled insecurely and he said "don't do that don't act insecure you had two babies in there now look at you your literally a model" and I laughed then we walked down got in the car and left.

We have been at the beach for about 3 hours playing in the water and in the sand on the swings eating popsicles and having fun when we saw some supporters and they came over to ask for a picture with Jaden and me so we took pictures then they asked if we were dating and Jaden said "no were just best friends" covering the fact that we're actually dating then they left and we continued playing with the twins.

We got back to the house and the twins were sleepy so I changed them into something a little less wet fed them and laid them down in my bed that we still share and they fell asleep while me and Jaden were in the kitchen making some food for us then once our food was made we went over to the couch and sat down I put my legs over his and we watched my favorite show ever The Vampire Diaries somehow I got him to agree and we ate our food until the twins woke up so we turned it off and brought them out here and then we got their shoes on them and headed over to my moms because they are throwing a welcome home party for my aunt Jenna because she has been traveling the world for the last 2 years.

We got to my moms house and Payton all the boys were there also Faith and Ashley, my mom, Aunt Jenna's husband Uncle Sam and my other aunt and uncle and that was it they just ordered a bunch of subs and had fruit and chips so before aunt Jenna got here in 30 minutes I said "guys I have something to tell you" and everyone nodded so I said "me and Jaden are dating" and everyone got excited except the boys they were all exchanging money and Jaden said "what are you doing" and Jackson said "we all made bets on which month you would announce that you were dating we kinda expected it you live together spend all your time together and Josh guesses June" and I said "wow guys" and Payton said "well I guessed February which was 4 months ago and no" and I said "well that's when we first started dating" and everyone laughed.

After the party I helped clean up then me and Jaden and the twins left, once we got back to the apartment I bathed the twins then got them into their pajamas and put them to bed and then I showered and changed and then I was watching The vampire Diaries while Jaden showered so then once he was done showering he put a pair of sweatpants on without a shirt and cane out and sat with me but I laid my head on his lap because I don't feel good and he was playing with my hair.

"P wake up" I heard Jaden say while rubbing my stomach and I sat up and said "I'm sorry I fell asleep" and he said "it's fine once you fell asleep I turned your show off so you wouldn't miss anything" and I said "thank you" then we both got up locked the house up and I opened my bedroom door and the twins were spread out across my bed and I said "I should really get them their own beds" and Jaden said "you can sleep in my bed with me it's not like we're young teens anymore you're 19 I'm 21" and I said "sure" so I went with Jaden into his room and I climbed up by the wall because he sleeps on the outside and then he climbed in we covered up and fell asleep cuddling.