Me and my life

Me and my Life

Hi, my name's Yolanda Pott. There really isn't a reason why I'm unpopular. It's just the way I am. I may only be 13 years old, and I may be doing GCSE work, but I don't see why that should change anything. I know that people call me swotty-potty, and I may be in the library all the time doing all the extra work the teachers give me, but I still like all the normal stuff, like reading, writing stories and hacking the BBC's computers. I actually got into one once, and I changed everything to embarrasing pictures of the news presenters stored on the hardrive. Well, back onto topic, I don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with actors and models. It doesn't really change anything in their lives, they don't actually date them or anything. I think they should aim lowe, at people they would really want to go out with, who they really love, not because of lust.

The one boy I have really been attracted to was Dylan. He is the only guy who i have ever been attracted to, and only because of love, he is the only boy in the entire world for me. I don't know if I can explain the feeling, but I'll try. When he walks into a room, even if it's a cloudy, dull, grey day, it's like the sun comes out, like there's a spotlight on him, and everyone else dissolves away, and it's just me and him in the world. There is no other feeling like it, no other feeling I can relate to. As you can see, or maybe cannot see, it is impossibly difficult to explin this feeling o attraction. When I'm not with him, I miss him, even if it's just for a second.

Wow, that was cheesy.

Many people in my school avoid me, and I only really enjoy the company of a few people, people who the others classify as crazy. But I really don't mind. They are my close friends, and that's all that matters.

[I'm going to update soon, just wait, this chapter's short, but because it's meant to be. That's the whole point. I would appreciate ideas and I check regularly. I have a plan for my story, but I am willing to change it.

Love all of you who rate this! Becaome my fan and get regular updates. Sorry if it takes a long time to update, but you try writing a story updating regularly.

I also accept hate comments,1. they make me laugh, 2. they give me feedback, so If you don't like it, hate it too.

Love you all,

allidoisread x]