"Alastor!... What in Heaven are you-" the Radio Demon's shadows darkened the room as Alastor came closer to the bed, a desire burning within his eyes as he began to undo his bowtie making Lucifer pause at the sight.

"I got the cuffs from Angel, he's not so bad when it comes to this kind of thing.  I've had this issue for years, a time where I can't help but want to... do that.  If I had to guess, it's a side effect of feeding on your blood, Lucifer."  He looked about as he was confused but seeing Alastor begin to undress, he had an idea of what he meant, turns out that the Deer had a time of season throughout the years when he'd want to mate with another.  He had suppressed it for so long, dealing with it on his own but now, after seeing Lucifer again, now he wanted to let it out.

"Now Alastor, you can't honestly want to do that with me?  I mean, you said it yourself, you're not into that kind of thing, Dearie~"  Alastor chuckled as he snapped his fingers to remove a piece of clothing from the Devil, one by one his clothes vanished to leave him in only his undershorts making the Devil blush from embarrassment at being exposed.  Climbing onto the bed, Alastor grinned as he saw the slight panic on the other's face, the Devil at his mercy oh what fun indeed.

"As I said, I don't have a choice, just glad its finally you that I can claim as of this moment, Lucifer... you're mine."

                      The Devil found himself in quite the predicament as the Radio Demon was undressing to climb onto the bed, seeing the Devil in nothing but his shorts, the Deer snapped his fingers to get rid of the last piece of clothing to lay eyes upon the other's form.  Flawless skin, not a mark upon him and see his length beginning to harden as the Devil was becoming somewhat aroused by this albeit he was freaking out but still deep down he was curious about what the other was going to do.

"Alastor... come now Dearie you... you're serious about this?"  Alastor's ears went back as he leaned down towards the other's length, taking hold of him as he'd curiously stroke the Devil, he looked up at the sound of Lucifer's voice moaning from the touch.  The Deer found he rather liked that and continued to work the Devil to attention,

"First time for everything, right darling?"  He then leaned down, Lucifer would never have fathomed this is what the other was planning, feeling him lick his member while beginning to please him the Devil let out a moan as his body shuddered from the sensations he was getting.  Alastor was pleasing his body with his mouth, the sight was unbecoming to see the Radio Demon doing such a thing but the desire radiating off the Deer was obvious to the Devil.  Moving his hips as he felt Alastor's tongue swirl around him and while watching Lucifer's reaction, he'd go about slipping his lips over the other's length starting to suckle and being careful not to harm the Devil... too much.

"Ah... Alastor... hmm..." Lucifer cried out as he felt Alastor moving up and down along his length while he pulled at the cuffs holding him, they were probably empowered to hold him and as he was at the mercy of the other.  It didn't take long for him to moan and become red-faced, after a while, Alastor would pull away to lick his lips before chuckling at the sight of the Devil.

"Look at the King of Hell, writhing beneath me in such a way~"  Lucifer growled as he tried to pull from his binds,

"Quiet you damned Deer, if you're going to do this get it done and over with!"  He snarled while Alastor glared at the other, he laughed while moving down between Lucifer's legs and lifted his legs up a bit to press his tip against the other's entrance.

"Well, if you so insist Apple Daddy~"  He purred before thrusting into the Devil. He didn't bother with preparation since the other seems so insistent on the beginning. His fault~