Sonal: Yaar you are married and still dumb. You don’t know about all these things. Have you tried any of these night wears before?

Mehak shakes her head in animated way.

Sonal slapped her forehead knowing how naive her besties is.

Sonal: Baby, when going for outing with your hubby, try to wear like these kind of night wear. Your hubby is going to love it.

Mehak: Sonal yaar I am so shy to wear them, how to wear it and stand in front of Shaurya? Some more look at my size. I will definitely look like baby elephant in this. Shaurya is going to hate me.

Sonal: (slapping her forehead again) Yaar you don’t worry about Shaurya, he will definitely going to fall flat for you, and you are not baby elephant okay, you are curveous. And guys definitely loves girls like you as you look like pattakka (fireball)

Mehak: But yaar...

Sonal: Quiet Mehak, you always saying something. Think about your husband. Poor guy he is mad about you and willing do anything for you but you don’t even want to try something for him.

After sometimes Mehak agreed with the night wear. They get everything needed for the trip and spent more time together having lunch and walked around the mall before parting.

Mehak reached Khanna mansion and she took her shopping bags and went up to her room. Awara told her maa and maasi went out, she inhale a deep breath as she doesn’t need to show them the shopping bag. She put those bag on the bed and rested on the bed. She closed her eyes a bit
to relax her mind. She heard Shaurya's voice. He was talking to someone in the phone. She quickly gets up and took her shopping bags to the wardrobe and hide them all. She came out from the room and Shaurya was standing in front of her. She tried to make herself look calm in front of him but she became more panic in front of him. Shaurya came in front of her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Shaurya: Hi my love, how are you? How's your shopping today? Did you buy everything you need? Show me what did you get?

Mehak: Sha...Shaurya...you are early today? Are you hungry, do you want to eat anything?

Shaurya: Yeah my meeting finish earlier and I was around this area so I came back home. Yeah what do you have for me?

Mehak: Let me go and check. You go and freshen up first.
Saying that she quickly left him at the room and went downstairs. At the kitchen she was preparing some snacks for Shaurya as she was self-talking to herself.

Mehak: How am I going to wear these dresses in front of Shaurya when I am not even ready to show it to him? This Sonal is crazy, going shopping with her was not a good idea at all. But what to do, I don’t know how to choose suitable dresses for me and Shaurya is busy and I can’t ask him to choose for me too. Luckily I manage to change the topic with Shaurya and he didn’t suspect anything. Matarani save me please, now I am completely stuck in this.

While she was arranging the snack with some juice in the tray Shaurya came behind her and rested his chin on her shoulder as he placed his arms on the kitchen counter. Mehak was standing in between his hold. She gasped lightly when he was behind her suddenly.

Shaurya: What happen? You look worried, is everything okay?

Mehak: No I am fine Shaurya, just a bit tired because of the shopping. Sonal made me go around to buy a lot of things. That’s why, you don’t worry.

Shaurya slowly turned her to see her face. He cupped her cheek and pressed a warm kiss on her forehead as he looking at her with a caring side.

Shaurya: Okay you go upstairs fresh up and rest a bit and later we will pack up. Our flight is tomorrow, we can relax and enjoy with each other. Let Awara to prepare dinner today, okay go rest.