Chapter 1

Looks like their plans are crashed.

(Y/n) POV

'Man...school sucks...Math keeps getting harder and harder. Just like life...and something else.' I think as I was snoozing as always. I never really paid much attention. People keep on telling me to be myself from Autumn everyday. From what people say I seriously am different whenever Autumn comes.

' I just want this peaceful sleep to last every-.'

"MR. AURELION!" Our teacher, Ms. Arimagi shouted with her ability to increase or decrease the volume of her voice.

'day...damn you!'

"MR. AURELION!!!"

"Y-YES!!!!" I shot up from my seat as my classmates giggle or snicker.

"detention at the end of the period."

"aww man..." I say.

"Dreaming about your card games I see..." she tries to reason out

"I was not!"the Bell rang to sign the end of the period.

"Detention now, mr. aurelion"

ugh... Just because we were caught playing my favorite card game cardfight Vanguard does not mean they can use it to keep me at Bay. I may have passion for the card game but I also have other Passions!

As I reached the room for detention I saw my friends on other classes playing Vanguard.

" I ride! coming from the abyss,DragHeart Luard!!" My friend, Archie, said as he is playing with his shadow paladin deck.

"Oh, I guess this is where we will get heated up." My other friend, Silvestre said ad he was using his angel feather clan.

"Hey guys!" I called out to them.

" oh hey aut's!!" the third of my group,Gabe, short for Gabriel said.

" come guard for me million Ray Pegasus!!!" as he gets his million Ray from hand to the guard Circle.

" checking for twin Drive. first check no trigger, second check critical trigger! I give all effects to dragwizard, uscias!" Archie says as he got a dragwizard fuamnach and the critical name deadcrash dragon. He placed them on his hand.

"Now, with a boost from dragwizard knies, uscias attacks !!"

"D'aww man no guard...." he did a damage check. The battle ended with seven damage for Silvestre and four damage for Archie.

" Good game man." Silvestre says asking for a handshake. Archie scoffs.

"It'll take you thousands of days till you beat me." He shakes his hand anyway

"Geez... no need to be rude about it Chi..." I call out to him. 'He seriously needs to be good, and he'll be a real lady killer...'

"Dont call me that nickname! Makes me sound like a girl and its gross." He remarks as I remember registering him for a raffle since he did not want to pay.

"Its almost moving up and we still haven't gotten better at all this detention stuff?"  Ched Said.

"Heh, says the nerd who sleeps all through out the day..." archie and I said as we all snicker except for Ched.

"Hey!" Ched tries to retort but got scared when archie glared at him.

'scary' we all thought looking at him.

"Say Archie...what will you do about the raffle? I ask as makku then tries to back me up.

"Yeah, your leaving piltover academy this year and will start living alone at Belzhun next year!" Makku says. We all nod as he sighs.