The next day

Ryan woke up and started to leave. "What are you doing love?" Gavin asked getting up and pulling a pair of boxers then jeans on.  "I'm going to get my prescription." Ryan said getting out the door. "I'll come with you, we're on our honeymoon, maybe we could do stuff somewhere public." Gavin smiled, thinking of the forbidden idea.

"Maybe." Ryan chuckled reaching the car and getting in. Gavin kissed Ryan and put his seat belt on. Throughout the car ride Gavin had his hand on Ryan's thigh and was teasing him, knowing he was driving and wanted to concentrate. Ryan glared at him. "Stop it. I'm trying to drive." Ryan saw a glint in Gavin's eyes.

"Luv, what if we we're to both have our way?" Gavin moved his hand to unbuttoned Ryan's pants. "Gavin. St.." Gavin interrupted him by putting a finger to his lips and slipping his hand in Ryan's pants. Ryan let out a low mewl as Gavin started playing with him. "I think that's a yes." Gavin said as he started rubbing with more force. "The pharmacy is 30 minutes away, I think that's enough time." Gavin undid his seat belt and leaned beside him as he exposed the older man more.

He leaned his head down to try and chase Ryan with an orgasm against the clock. A few minutes away from their destination, Ryan came with a yelp as Gavin swallowed everything. He came up smiling and wiped off his mouth. "Wasn't that nice love?" He asked. Ryan pulled in and took a deep breath. "Of course it was, it was just unexpected." Ryan gave Gavin a little kiss on the cheek.

Ryan got up and started walking to the pharmacy. As they approached the desk Gavin was hanging off his neck." Gav, please." Gavin nodded and let go when Ryan put his prescription on the counter. "Um, sir?" The cashier said. "Yes?" Ryan responded. "We don't have your perscription, our pharmacy has stopped selling it." At that Ryan froze.