You: This is just insane!

Christie: This'll be the first time we all wrestled together since 2009!

Vinnie: Tell me about it!

You: Also Hunter, I have some ideas already about what we could do for our characters.

Hunter: Let's hear them then.

Without wasting any time, you got started, explaining what you, Vinnie, and Christie wanted to do with the new stable.

*After The Meeting*

You: ........ and after graduation from NXT, I was drafted to the main roster.

Christie: Do you still keep in touch with Sarah and Tara?

You: They're actually here with me tonight. In fact, I wanna introduce you guys to some people.

You then arrived to your locker room where the riott squad waited.

Liv: Hey Y/N! How did the meeting go? Oh hi!

Liv then got up from her chair and walked over to the three of you.

You: Gionna, Dori, this is Christie and Vinnie, they're one of my foster brothers and foster sisters at the foster home the same time I was there. Vinnie, Christie, these are my girlfriends Dori and Gionna.

Vinnie: Or as Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan? Christie's obsessed with your characters.

Sarah then walked in.

Sarah: Oh my god! Hi you guys!!!

Christie: Sarah! Hi!

They then hugged and jumped up and down in excitement to be seeing each other.

Sarah: Oh my god Christie! It's been forever!

Christie: I know! You remember Vin right?

Vinnie: What up Sarah?

Sarah: Gosh Vin, you've gotten taller!

Sarah got on her tip toes and hugged Vinnie.

Christie: So Y/N, I heard that you have a daughter with Sarah. How is she?

You: Actually, I have a bit of a shocker for the both of you.

You took out your phone and showed them pictures of all the kids together.

You: These are actually all the kids in one picture.

Vinnie: Wait, you and Sarah had four kids?

You: No.... I had kids with Gionna and Dori before Sarah joined in on our relationship.

At this point, Christie's and Vinnie's jaws were on the floor as you went on and told them the story. After a few minutes, they got more and more into the story.

You: So after this past year and a half, I've been having this giant relationship with all of them. I mean Sarah and I were on and off, but she's committed to being in our relationship now that Tara's home with us.

Christie: Wow.

Vinnie: That's crazy yet amazing.

Christie: So in a way we have two nieces and two nephews?

You: If you want to call them that, then yes.

Christie: Wow

*Showtime*

The show began with Triple H, Stephanie, and Vince all in the ring, giving a promo about you until you cut off Vince's speech when your new theme started playing and you walked out.

Tainted Love (Male Reader x Ruby Riott x Liv Morgan) (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara