7. Something in common

Mariah

Mariah

I  sat down got the remote and  flicked the channels to find someone to watch.

I finally found a good tv show to watch my favorite a different world!. "I see you made yourself at home!" Nas said.

I smiled.

"Yo, you watching my favorite show!"

"Are you kidding me this is my show" He sat down beside

"Are you kidding me this is my show" He sat down beside. "ma we have something  in common" he joked showing his chipped tooth.

"You go to church?" I asked.

"Something like that!"

"Oh so you don't believe in god?".  "of course I do you don't see all this god stuff in my house" He said as he laughed.

"My bad"

"Nah, ma you good, I love  when a beautiful girl likes to ask questions it's sexy" He said with a smirk.

I smiled.

"Thanks for cheering me at the game it helped me out"

"It wasn't no big deal, I just wanted  to support you that's all!"

"You hungry?" He asked.

"yes!" I replied.

" I'm going to make you something to eat coming on" He said while grabbing my hand. We walked to the kitchen. I sat down in the chair watch him make us dinner.

"if I have kids? I would be the best mom"

"Same, if I be a dad my kids will never won't for anything you know" He said as he was putting the  noodles in the pot.

"I feel ya"

I then took a sip of my soda.

"Now how, you know how to cook?" I asked.

The food smelt good!.

"My mother used to be in the kitchen making them good meals and I was like dam if I only knew how to cook like that" He said with a laugh.

"Well that's surprising - you don't look like a person that will cook!"

"I know right"

He got done cooking the spaghetti and man that stuff was good!.

" That was delicious!" I said while I sucked one of my fingers getting the sauce off.

"I appreciate"

"You are the most chill dude I ever met"

"That's what everyone says" He said with a laughed.

Nas then looked at his watched.

" I thinks it's time for you to get home its getting late ma!" He said as he then grabbed the plates.

He place then in the sink and grabbed his car keys.

we pulled up at my house.

I reached out and gave him a hug. "Thanks nas I had a nice time with you"

"Me too ma" He replied with a smile.