The Beginning of The Slayer

It was Izuku's fourth birthday and he was going to see if he had a quirk, he sat excitedly in his chair, rocking back and forth.

Doctor: "I'm sorry but your son doesn't have quirk".

Inko: "oh... i'm sorry Izuku..."

Izuku: "I d-don't have a quirk? B-but mom said-"

Doctor: "I'm sorry, young man, but you'll never have a quirk, but you could still help the heroes as a police man."

~the next day~

Bakugou: "HEY DEKU! I heard you don't have a quirk! guess the name 'deku' suits you, huh?"

Izuku: "I'm still going to become a great hero though, right?"

Bakugou:"A hero? It seems you need to learn your place, quirk-less freak!"

Izuku: "W-what?!"

Bakugou and his friends proceed to brutally beat up Izuku with their quirks. Bakugou scorched his hair, clothes and skin but, by some luck, Izuku was able to escape and he ran and ran into the  woods.

Jerk #1: "come back dekuuu!"

Jerk #2"Awww! Wittle baby deku is cwrying!" 

He kept running, tears flowing down his burnt cheeks, stinging angrily. He saw a cave and ran towards it. His sobs echoed throughout the cave. he didn't understand. Why couldn't he be a hero? Why did not having a quirk matter? He screamed angrily. Suddenly he saw a pulsing, hypnotic light. He wandered towards... a stone? 

'What the-?'  he thought... he touched the stone, power coursing through him...