Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: Things are not what they seem

Start from the beginning

(F/A/N)'s POV:

(Y/N) tried to save Scooby from falling into that hole, but they both ended up falling in.

"(N/N)! Scoob!" Shaggy and I exclaim with worry.

"(N/N) and Scooby have been eaten! (F/A/N) and I gotta save them. You stay here, I'll be right back," Shaggy says to Mary Jane, about to jump into the hole.

"No, Shaggy," Mary Jane says, with the voice of a man. Shaggy turns back to look at her, confused. But when she speaks again, her voice is normal. "I mean, it's too dangerous."

"I've got to. Scooby is, like, my best pal. And (N/N) is my childhood friend. He's always been like a brother to me," Shaggy says, making me think that that has got to be the nicest thing he has ever said about (Y/N) and Scooby. "Friends don't quit."

When Shaggy jumps into the whole, I jump in after him. "Geronimo!" I exclaim. After a few seconds, we land onto a sand-covered floor. "Are you okay, Shaggy?"

"Yeah," he says, getting on his feet. "(N/N)? Scoob?" he calls out. "(N/N)? Scooby-Doo..."

"Where are you guys?" I call out.

Receiving no answer from either of them, we both walk through this tunnel, to see where it leads.

(Y/N), Scooby...please be okay.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I'm not sure how long I was unconscious. But when I woke up, I noticed something off. Not only am I inside of a pyramid-like cage, but my hands are also tied behind my back! I must've fell unconscious when I fell through that hole, giving whoever is behind this the chance to tie me up.

I let out a sigh. "This must be what Daphne felt like whenever she got kidnapped by the creeps we unmasked in the past," I say. "Now I feel like a total jerk to her for treating it as no big deal back then."

However...These guys have no idea who they're dealing with.

If there's anything that solving mysteries has taught me, it's how to get myself untied without help from anybody. It's taken a little while, but I can slowly feel the ropes around my wrists starting to loosen. However, I don't have a lot of time when I hear someone enter the room, making me stop my actions. Whoever is coming, my actions would look suspicious, causing this person to retie my wrists together, and that would be a pain, especially when I'm so close to freeing myself.

"Well, hello, young man," someone says.

"N' Goo Tuana?!" I exclaim, the moment he reveals himself.

Maybe I can get some info from this guy.

"So, in the end, it really was you, after all. Just what is your goal exactly? And what did you do to everyone on the island, especially since they've all become monsters?!" I exclaim.

"You'd think that I'd actually tell you?" he asks.

"Well, seeing as how I'm tied up, I don't have any other choice in the matter, do I?" I point out. "Which reminds me. So, what happens now? Are you going to turn me into a monster, too, so that I can be part of some sick and twisted legion of yours?"

I'm not sure why, but N' Goo Tuana starts to let out a creepy laugh. "You may be smart, but I'm afraid you're wrong. You and the puppy are much too important for something like that, especially with the Darkopalypse Ritual under way?"

Darkopalypse Ritual...? What is that? And why do they need me and...Wait a minute!

"Where's Scooby-Doo? What did you do to him?" I question, hoping that he's okay.