part one, a new threat

Start from the beginning

Kuroko appears, and walks right pass me, with kyoshi taiso standing beside, walking carefully to tsubaki, her red hair a mess.

I start to make mental notes down. One, its not one of ayanos former rivals, two, its a masked captor, three, was attacked here, although death wasn't imminent. I turn to akane.

“Escort kizuna to the gymnasium, with the others, kuroko, stay with the teacher, aoi, question the gardening club members, and shiromi, get the nurse over here.” I instruct, and pause. “When she's stable, let me know, I'll interview her.” I add, and get nods from everyone, so I walk away, back to the council room.

I make it up there, with no other things happening, seeming as everyone is in their clubs. I grab my head, as I walk down the corridor, trying to understand what happened. I know its not ayano, she doesn't torture, she kills. I sigh, opening the door.

I can't really say that either, seeming as, somehow, she befriended osana, who agreed to stay away from taro, and well, he asked her out instead.

I sit down, and take my phone out. I pause, unsure if I should actually do this, seeming as I wouldn't stoop as low as asking info - Chan for help.

I - I know you need assistance.

I pause, cursing quietly, knowing she saw what happened.

M - Why would you help? After more panty shots? Because I'm not giving you them

I - oh please, I figured, don't worry about that, I'll give you freebies, like information on what happened earlier.

M - whats the small print?

I- to cautious aren't you?

M - ….

I - no small print, not this time anyway. No, I would like to see how you react to what I saw.

M - then tell me.

I - …

I - a masked individual appears from the boundaries of the school, and tackled tsubaki - Chan down, threatening her, its unclear at the moment, but from what I gathered, we have a little yandere copycat.

M - …

I - as expected.

M - have you got anything else?

I - not for now, but I'll keep I eye out, I guess this could be a new partnership forming.

M - goodbye.

I turn my phone off, and scribble the notes down, slightly worried. I know what ayano was like, so I am curious as into what this new one would be like.

??? P.o.v

Perfect.

Just like I guessed.

Sometimes, the council are way to easy, its boring sometimes. I want to make this a bit more exciting.

I didn't choose to kill her, just for this reaction, I know they are going to ban masks, but well, I'm smarter than that, I'm no ayano, I know what I'm doing, and I know I will make sure nobody else has my senpai.

It's a shame, tsubaki uesugi was a kind person, but, well, if you annoy my senpai, to which they nearly end up in a fight, you get whats coming.

Megamis p.o.v

I close the laptop, just as the others come back, kuroko and akane sit down, in their usual spots. Aoi leans against the wall, and shiromi, sits down, not shifting her arms once.

I lean on my desk, and pause, thinking.

“We have a problem.” I state, getting their attention instantly. I stay as is, and shuffle the notes around. “What is it then?” Aoi retorts, getting a infuriated movement of kurokos glasses. Akane smiles sweetly, probably trying to calm them down, whilst shiromi remains leaning against her chair, smirking, and looking into space.

“I've had to seek information from info - Chan-” I get cut off, by aoi slamming the table, making akane jolt, and kuroko to look at her, her cold stare not fazing aoi in the slightest.

“You too? What part of she doesn't exist, don't anyone get!?” She yells, leaving her hand on the table. I remain calm, used to her outbursts. “Aoi, that's enough.” Kuroko warns and doesn't shift her eyesight off her.

Aoi curses and leans back onto the wall again. “She does, I have proof if needed.” I reply, and everyone pauses. “Well then, whats this brilliant proof you so suddenly have?” Aoi mumbles, as the door opens, with info - Chan standing there.

Aoi looks shocked, and akane pauses, actually opening her eyes. I remain the same, and kuroko mumbles something. Shiromi however, doesn't seem phased.

“Hey computer - Chan? How's the weather in there?” Shiromi chuckles, making me blink in confusion. Info walks in and closes the door behind her.

“Firstly, don't call me that, secondly, last time I checked, I'm alive.” She repiles, her voice cold, and almost as emotionless as ayanos.

“How do we know your really her? And not some actor?” Aoi snorts, making me sigh, tempted to give up.

“Because, aoi ryugoku, enforcer for the student council, I would love to know how the conversation with shoku tsuburaya went the other day?” She repiles, making aoi jolt back.

“How do you know about that? That was private!” She yells, and I sigh. Akane smiles, and shiromi twitches, getting my attention. She's never serious..

“Is that enough? Or do I have to say about kurokos rollercoaster ride, or akanes obsession with animals?” Info adds, and I lean back, waiting for them to just understand its her.

“Ooo! Look who is the award winner for stalking!” Shiromi chuckles, getting a disgusted look from info. I watch them both, confused as into what is happening.

“We getting off topic.” Kuroko interjects, making me snap back into the now.

“She's right, I need to ask for infos opinion of who this new yandere copycat is.” I sigh, keeping my sight on everyone. Aoi pauses, and cracks her fingers, making akane cringe.

“So your telling me, we have another yandere in school?” Aoi asks, her voice dripping with anger. Akane looks away for a second, scared, yet annoyed as well. Kuroko remains calm, and rests her hands on the table. Shiromi does nothing, and I'm not surprised in the slightest.

“She is correct, we do, but it seems this one doesn't have set rivals, but instead, will go for anyone who upsets their senpai. It seems they are protecting them, and I have confirmed they are a lot smarter than ayano, seeming as they wore a mask, and even different clothing. “ info informs, getting everyone's attention, even my own.

“Do we know who their senpai is?” Akane asks, sweetly, even through she looks like she's about to murder someone. Info shakes her head. “No, this is out of the blue, I don't know anything else about this person. Aoi what about the gardening members?” Info asks, looking at aoi, who remains stern.

“They just said they heard a scream, from kizuna, nothing else.” She reports, and I rolls my eyes, hating the fact this person knows what they are doing.

“So, we have no clue who this is, or who their senapi is, or even if they are from this school?” Aoi retorts. Info smirks, hiding her eyes behind her shimmering glasses, putting me on edge.

“They are in this school, and well, I have a offer.” She smirks, and I hesitate, not trusting her for a second, but she's the best way to know who this is.

“What is the offer?” I reply, getting a confused look from aoi, and akane even questions my answer. Info chuckles, and fear creeps up my spine.

“Let ayano into the council, and I'll give any support I can.” She replies.