Chap 1.

~Elaina's POV~

I stomped all way to my apartment I just bought. I was angry because my mom said "You're going to have to interact with people!" And she knows that I'm antisocial. I used to have some really close friends, but they just turned out to be as fake as Barbies! That made me lose any self confidence that I had...

I groan as I walk up the stairs to hear a blast and screams come from down the hall. I ran down, looking to see if anyone was hurt, only to see three girls being carried by three really buff (and pretty good-looking) men! They... They looked like they were in some kind of cosplay. One girl was pouring her milkshake on one while the other was literally Screeching while kicking the one that was holding her. There was one other girl who was just sketching in her book casually as her captor watched her with curiosity in his eyes. One of them noticed me and his face turned red with anger and he screamed at the others to grab me.

I yelled, screamed, and ran off but one with black and brown hair that was tied in a small high ponytail picked me up and started patting my head. I don't know why but it calmed me down and I ended up falling asleep. I heard one speak up. "GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THESE POOR GIRLS?!" That was the last thing I heard as my eyes fluttered shut and I fell unconscious.

*After math*

I yawned as my eyes opened to see a room in my favorite medium blue mixed with dark blue. It was quite pretty! I looked around then hear the door open to see the guy who picked me up. "Oh, princess Ava! The human girl is up!" I then hear another shout the same thing.

As he turns his head I ran out the other door that lead me to a bathroom. I look around and turn to see the guy behind me. "Sorry, but princess Ava has told us to bring you to her, along with the other prisoners." I think to myself 'Princess? We've never had a princess here...' as I pace around, thinking, I didn't notice he had picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room.

~Gracie's POV~

A mask was still covering my face as I sat there with my phone doing a photoshoot. When an orange haired boy started walking towards me with a slice of pizza.

"Hey bro, give me some of that!" I said pointing at the pizza slice, he looks at me and gave me a sad look before handing over the slice of delicious food. Just then, a girl with black hair and magenta eyes walked in and started speaking.

"Hello, I'm Ava, let me introduce my friends. The orange one is Noi he loves pizza, soda, and everything sweet! The black hair one is Asch he's a jerk, Tsundere, and he's somewhat annoying. The white haired one is Leif, he's a pyscho, crazy. Loves death and that sort of shit. The one with the glasses is Rhys, he loves ice cream, loves learning new things, and he's honestly a very kind guy. The one with that cat on his shoulder is Perice, he's strong, calm, kind, and a very gentle giant. He's also pretty quiet most of the time."

"Oh, yeah, nice of them to kidnap my friends and I." I stated sarcastically, pulling down my mask before taking a large chomp out of the pizza, now speaking with my mouth full. "Espeshially aftaw Wachel used hew sonic scweam attack."

~Rachel's POV~

I groaned and sat up, rubbing at my head and feeling my red devil horn headband still on. Huh. Strange. I usually take it off before going to bed.

I shake it off and look around. Wait a second... This isn't my room. This isn't my bed. God, last night must've been crazy. But then I realized something even worse.

My cat was nowhere to be seen.

I had to hold back a scream as I threw my head back and forth, looking for the red and white tabby. I decided that calling for him might help me. I cupped my hands around my mouth and started calling.

"Dude! Dude, where are you?!" I called, using his name. I flung the blanket off my body, seeing I was still in my outfit from the day prior. Okay, that's a good sign at least. I swung my legs over the side of the strange bed, but as soon as my feet hit the floor, the bedroom door was flung open, revealing a tall, black haired male, probably about my age. I had to keep myself from drooling at the sight of him.

Holy tits on a stick, he's hot.

But I snapped back to reality and glared at him accusingly.

"Did you hurt Dude?" I asked in a low, almost menacing voice, but I probably wouldn't be considered a threat by this guy. "Because I swear to all that is holy, if you hurt my precious cinnamon apple, I will cut your throat-"

"Calm down, prisoner." He grunted, cutting off my sentence. "Your 'Dude' is probably fine, but you need to shut your mouth."

I raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "Prisoner, huh? I have to say, that's pretty kinky." I had to hold back a snicker as he looks at me blankly. I'm actually surprised he doesn't know what it means.

~After everyone goes into the living room~

"I can't really have you guys telling anyone about them, so... I guess you'll be living with me from now on." Ava said with a sigh as she glared at the boys behind us. "Go get your things. You living down the hall will help."

"E-exsqueeze me." I asked, blinking slightly. "Am I seriously the only one questioning this?" Everyone looked at me and kind of just nodded.

I stormed down the hall back to my apartment. Once I was in there, I started grabbing my posters and figurines, and after that I picked up Dude before walking back down the hall to see Elaina talking with Ava while holding her cat, Turbo, who's a real bitch.

Everyone starts walking back into Ava's apartment. "Now pick your rooms and get ready, because you're hanging out with me, Noi, Leif, Pierce, Asch, and Rhys. Now hurry up!" We nod and started getting our rooms together.

We're done! Took awhile, but here it is! Enjoy!

~Mina_Deku_Toga~

Editing done by Toga