🗡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗🗡

{Chapter 4: Frank and Y/n}

||♡Your P.O.V.♡||

~Timeskip~

  After the cops had finished questioning me about my father and past events, they let me out and I made my way back home. There was no more caution tape covering the front door and gates. However, there was still a couple of officers getting into their cars to leave. I thanked them and then walked inside. I made my way upstairs and saw my dads room covered in caution tape. Guess they'll be coming back tomorrow.. I sighed as I went into my room, shut my door, and went over to my desk. I opened the drawer and grabbed a sketchbook with a pencil and went over to my bed, too tired to draw on my desk. I laid down and starting sketching out construction lines for a face. I was thinking of what I should draw and an idea popped into my mind. I drew me, Frank and Susie, all on separate pages of course. Once I get back to school I'd give these to them! I smiled and went over to my desk when I overheard so kind of footsteps outside my window. I turned quickly and saw nothing. It was probably some kind of animal.. I took one last anxious glance outside and turned back to my desk and grabbed some lineart pens and copics.

||♥Franks P.O.V.♥||

  That was close. I watched as Y/n's hands held onto her pens and outlined her sketches, each stroke being perfect and precise. After she finished lining one she turned the page to a sketch that looked quite familiar. It's me? She started lining the artwork with the same precision as the last until she finished. She put it down, probably letting it dry, and laid down. Should I?.. well here goes nothing.. I tapped on the glass and her head shot over at me and she at first had a look of fear then relief. She walked over and opened the window and I sat down on the windowsill.

  "What are you doing here, stalker?~" she playfully punched my arm. "Just wanted to check in on you..to make sure you're doing ok." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Frank you can come in if you want." "Oh alright." I replied then hopped in. I just realized out height difference, she is significantly smaller than me. Cute..but, should I tell her?..

"I saw you drawing something a little bit ago.. is it alright if I see it?" I asked. "U-Uh... not now! Uh.." she stammered, her cheeks flushing a bit. "Why are you getting so flustered, doll~?". Her face grew even redder and shook her head. "It's just uhm.. no one really asks me to show them my art and all and uh.." she seemed hesitant with every word. "Y/n don't lie, just tell me why it's alright!" I started closing the gap between us but she stepped back. Huh? Oh if that's how you wanna play it.. I chuckled and took another step closer until she was stuck on the edge of her bed. I smirked as I took one more step and she went up on her bed. "You asked for it Y/n~" I said and jumped onto the bed and just started tickling her, laughter erupting from her.

"Stop it Frank!" She pleaded through the laughter. "What's the magic word~?" I teased. "P-Please stop!" I removed my hands and the laughing ceased until there was just silence. We were just sitting on her bed, I was on top of her. I blushed a little and got off of her and the bed.

  "So.. uh...I better.. go" I said bashfully. "Oh ok.. I'll uh.. see you soon, the police will come back tomorrow so.. yeah.." she said with a saddened tone in her voice. I sighed and started walking towards the window and snapped my head back. "Oh Y/n I almost forgot!" I said with a smile. I explained to her my idea about forming a group and how it would better all of our lives. "Oh.. well that depends.. would we be doing illegal stuff?" "Only stealing something food here and there but other then that we live life how we want to!" I said with great joy.

  "I don't know Frank.. this is just so abrupt and.. my dad just died and I.." she started to tear up. "I just don't know.. it'll take time.." "Oh shit.. I'm sorry Y/n I was being selfish ill... I'll go.." I went over to the window and started to leave when I felt something tug at the back of my hood. I turned and saw Y/n stifling tears.

  "I'll think about it." I smiled and went out the window, shutting it behind me, and blending in with the darkness as I left Y/n's house.

{A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one will be its usual length! Love you guys! 💞}