"I am not the one who found you. Its dad", she answered.

"What?", I asked in disbelief.

"He told me not to open the door. He took my phone and he's still pissed. When you stopped shouting. He opened the window to assure you already left. But then he saw you passed out and he call on mom. I panicked and I started crying. Mom changed your clothes after dad carry you in my room", she explained.

"I'll do anything to see you", I mumble.

"Don't make me panic again like that. I was so worried. I thought I'm gonna lose you forever", she said.

"No you don't. I'll stay by your side no matter what. I kissed her forhead. "You seem like you lose weight, hun", I added.

"I can't eat because I am thinking about you. I can't eat because I can't see you. I can't eat because I want you to feed me. All in all I can't eat and sleep because i've been missing you", she sadly said this.

"Awe. Baby. Same with me. It feels like your stomach and my stomach. Your head is my head. Means, you're my other half that I can't do things without you", I said.

"Lisa-yah. Thank you", she's teary-eyed.

"Suddenly? Why?", I asked in disbelief.

"You fight for me even my dad doesn't like you. You fight for me even your life gets in danger. You fight for me with no doubt and hesitation. Thank you, hun", her tears began to fall now.

"Awe. Baby. Stop crying. It's all what you deserve, hun. And this is a bit I can do for you for all your sacrifices. You are the ones who always fight for us. Who always loud about us. And me. I've been the coward to us", I sigh.

"When CEO scolded us everytime we're clingy, I distant myself from you but you still remain the same. When blinks find out our dates and sweet photos, I will stop posting and cling to Jisoo unnie or Chaeng", I added.

"Because i'm selfish. I don't want anyone to have you that's why i'm being loud. I want all of them to know my territory", Jennie said while she pouted.

"I'm only yours, hun", I assured her.

"But girls keep flirting you", i'm inlove with her pout.

"I have the best girl in the world. So sorry. I don't need them", I kissed her forehead.

"Hun. You're so hot", she said.

"I know that, baby", I teased.

"Shit, Lisa. That's not what I meant. Your fever. Its getting high", her worried face.

"Really? Oh. Is this why i'm getting dizzy? Geez", I said.

"If only I could get what you feeling right now then I would get everything", she said worriedly.

She took the towel in a bowl with water and squished it. She put it in my head then she left to get the mushroom soup prepared by mom and feed me. She squished the towel again and wipe it in my body then put another towel in my forehead when she finished changing my clothes.

"Hun, don't sleep beside me. You might get sick as well", I said.

"And so. I miss you. I wanna sleep beside you", she protested.

"So do I, hun. But you might get sick. I don't want you to get sick", I protested.

"But---", she protested again.

"Sleep in the sofa", she got shocked.

"Oh. So you want me to sleep in the sofa now? Like what i'm doing to you when I get jealous? Okay. Okay", oh gosh. She's pissed now.

"No. No. No. Come here. Baby. Come. Sleep beside me. I miss you", I wish she'll fall for this so she won't be pissed off anymore.

"Hmp", she pouted.

"Come on. Please? So that my fever gets well because I already have my medicine beside me", I asked being cute.

"Hm. Is that true? Are you sure?", she said.

"Yeah. Come to me now, baby. Hurry", I waved my hand.

Then she came where I am. She opened her arms where I leaned my head and we sleep hugging each other.

Indeed a great girlfriend. She's so caring. I can't asked anything more. I have everything I can't have with anyone else. I have someone who's perfectly as a whole. Ms. Jennie Kim, soon to be Mrs. Manoban. The girl I will surely marry.

"Hun, why did you sleep sitting behind me?", I asked and tapped her arms because I woke up she's beside me fell asleep while sitting.

"Oh. You already awake? Are you okay? What you need baby? Are you hungry? What?", she said while checking on me if I still have fever.

"Hun. Relax. Why did you sleep there?", I asked calming her down.

"I panic last night. Because you already shaking because of your high fever. I call on mom and she called our private doctor in our hospital. Its good you're fine and because of your high fever that's why you suffer from convulsion", she worryingly telling what happened to me.

"So I decided to sleep here so that if you need something or something happened to you again. It will be easier for me to call mom", she added.

What did I do to deserve this girl? I'm so moved. I can't wish anything else. I'm so lucky to have her. Please. I can't lose her.

Such long chapter. Hihi. How was it? Thank you, readers! The next chapters will have new plot twists and new characters. So watch out my loves!

Vote! Follow! Comment!