Play Ball!!

Beef Boss was so angry cause he couldn't beat Matt. He had to go against Emma.

Beef Boss POV
I already got my first strike cause there is this girl on Emma's team that I will call my Bitch someday. Her nane is Abby. Oh my god like she is sooooo fuckin hot.

"STRIKE!!"

When I heard that, I said to myself.."ok Beef Boss..you can't get distracted.."

Abby POV
I got so hot that I took off my shirt, revealing my bra. I saw Beef Boss and got a girl boner. My bra got undone and my HUGE titties were revealed. Beef Boss got a bones and Emma accidently threw a ball at his dick.

"STRIKE!! BATTER OUT!!"

Beef Boss POV
I think I am the first man to get a period. I screamed so loud and raged quit. I threw the bat down and quickly ran to Abby.

"YOU WHORE!! YOU MADE ME GET MY PERIOD!! MY KETCHUP IS COMEING OUT!!" I yelled and tried to strangle her like Chris Benoit.

"ACK!! TSUSUTFSUFSULUFSODGULGFKDITTDI!! I'M SORRY!!" Abby screamed as she started crying.

"You are cute when you cry." I laughed she didn't. Abby stopped crying we had sex in the middle of the baseball field + hot makeouts with bloody and blue diarrhea.

A man with completely black eyes and a blue hoodie named Tom was giving birth and Emma just pulled the baby out of his HUUUUUGE asshole. You could fuckin live in there. I swear I saw a person living in there.

"Ew!! Why is my baby ugly?! Put it back!!" Tom yelled at Emma.

"No Tom! I'm done with your Johnny Test lookin ass!! I'm naming her Bonquisha!!

The End.."or is it?.." A girl in purple said.