𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫...?

Start from the beginning

Homophobic language starts here — if you wanna skip, look for the other bit of bold.

The boy holding his phone looked at Harry in disgust, "Are you a fag? Wearing all that pink." He sneered as he looked Harry up and down. The young sideman shook his head, tears gathering in his eyes.

"It's just a pink hoodie.." He explained, his voice shaking with nerves. The group of boys all laughed before the one holding his phone pushed him onto the ground.

"The colour pink is for girls, not for boys. You are definitely a faggot if you think you can wear that colour out. Must be something wrong up here." He spat, angrily, pointing towards his head. Harry felt a tear roll down his cheek as he looked down towards the ground. "Gays are disgusting and have no right in this world. They are wrong." The man continued to rant, a small crowd gathering around them, making the younger sideman cry harder.

Homophobic language has ended here — fyi im not homophobic i am gay myself :')

What he failed to notice, was the fact the remaining six members of the sidemen had found Harry but had also just heard what was being said. Tobi and Vikk were trying not to cry as the others pushed past the crowd. The man holding Harry's phone pulled Harry up, roughly, before punching him around the face. As he went to hit him again, JJ pushed the younger boy into Simon's waiting arms before turning around and punching the other man. The mans friends had all ran away as they noticed JJ ran up, leaving the other l defenceless. He stared up at JJ, terrified but still scowling, before hastily running away.

JJ turned around with a satisfied smirk, it falling as soon as he noticed that Harry was crying in Simon's and Josh's arms. Ethan, Vikk and Tobi making sure the crowd all disappeared and were minding their own business. JJ walked over to Harry and pulled him into his own arms, picking him up bridal style and carrying him towards where they parked their cars. Leaving the others behind as they were frozen in shock, staring at his retreating back.

JJ sat Harry down in his car, doing the seatbelt up for him as he was still crying, before walking around and getting in the drivers seat. He quickly drove home before carrying Harry to his room. He laid Harry down on his bed, checking his face for injuries. "You'll have a small bruise tomorrow.." He said, gently running his fingertips across the blondes forehead. Harry flinched slightly and tiredly nodded before closing his eyes. JJ climbed in next to Harry, pulling him into his chest and stroking the boy's hair. Harry gripped JJ's shirt tightly and buried his face into his chest. After a while, Harry fell asleep leaving JJ to slowly fall asleep after him. The older boy kissed the other on the head, hugging him closely, before falling asleep.

Time Skip

The others slowly made it back to the house and went straight up to JJ's room to find the two boys who had just been at each others throats for ages, snuggling as they slept. They all watched the two, quietly, with relieved smiles on their faces. After a while, they all began to leave one at a time, until it was only Simon and Josh leaning agaisnt JJ's door.

Simon looked over at Josh, "Are we going to ignore that or...?" He asked, gesturing to the two as he laughed slightly.

Josh looked back over at Simon, "Ignore it?" He shrugged, smiling, Simon nodding back in agreement.

"What about the fight?" Simon mumbled sadly, his smile falling from his face as he looked over at Harry with concern.

Josh sighed, "Ignore that too. He'd want to forget that happened." He explained. Simon nodded and left to go and inform the others, whilst Josh walked over to the pair. He pulled the duvet over them both, a smile on his face. He gently pushed Harry's hair out of his face, kissing his head, before he walking out and slowly closing the door behind him.

The two boys unconsciously smiled and cuddled closer to each other as they slept on. Each of the boys checking on them through out the remainder of the day and a few times through out the night. JJ and Harry both sleeping peacefully through out it all.

Time Skip

As morning came, JJ softly groaned as he awoke. He opened his eyes and saw that Harry was now laying on his chest as he held the boy close. He smiled softly down at the boy, sighing. He didn't mean to be so hard on the boy, he was just fed up with the others lack of effort and care. He was worried about what that would mean for Harry now and in the future. However, he now realised that he was stupid for saying all that rude stuff, he had just made everything worse. He pulled Harry closer to him and buried his face into the younger's soft hair.

Harry quietly moaned , burying his face deeper into JJ's chest making the other laugh slightly. JJ looked at the clock on his side and noticed that it had just gone lunch. "Afternoon sleepyhead." He mumbled. Harry slowly looked up at JJ before quickly getting off him, blushing.

"Sorry." He stated, quietly as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes with his fists. JJ watched the other with a small smile.

"It's fine.. i should be the one apologising." He replied, sitting up and hugging the blonde. Harry smiled and hugged back, his head burying into JJ's neck as the other buried his into Harry's hair. "I was so scared.." Harry mumbled as he tightly closed his eyes. JJ rubbed Harry's back in response as he mumbled reassurances.  They slowly got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen, spotting the others sitting around. Ethan noticed the two enter and shouted excitedly, gaining everyone else's attention. They both joined the others sitting around the counters, JJ grabbing a sandwich for both of them. The other's smiled at them as they watched how they were getting along. Realising that they were now acting friendly with each other again.

------------
and done. Im sorry it's so baddd, i had no idea where i was going with this ;-;

opinions? requests? anything?? ahaha

next chapter will be out soon :)