Mierre

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ok our first ship! Mierre!"

There was dead quiet for a moment before David asked. "Ok, what is this ship exactly?"

"Mierre? Oh, it's Michael x Pierre!"

"Uh, what?" Pierre asked looking confused like the naive bean he was.

"Floria, who the hell made up this ship and why?" Michael asked with a dangerous look in his eyes.

When there was no response, Michael asked dangerously. "Floria..."

"Look, I didn't expect to get many ships for the first chapter so I went ahead and did this one first because this is my OTP."

"WHY ARE ME AND PIERRE YOUR ONE TRUE PAIRING!" Michael yelled.

"What's a pairing?" Pierre asked innocently.

"Michael, she literally has fanfiction about you two published." Bri said as she scrolled through the first chapter on her phone. "Its actually pretty cute and I can sort of see why she ships you two if your relationship was like this."

"Give me that." David said grabbing the phone and starting to read it. His face gradually went redder until he said. "Unfortunately, she has a point..."

Then Pierre took the phone from him and started reading. As he got further into the chapter, his skull got more and more purple, until he looked like a grape. He looked at Michael before saying. "This isn't true but honestly, now I wish it was. I ship."

"Shut up, Pierre, its not happening." Michael huffed making Pierre pout.

"But Michael~" The skeleton whined.

"No."

"Read the fanfiction then." Pierre said shoving the phone in his face.

Michael rolled his eyes and started reading the fanfiction. After reading it, he had a blush on his face as he chucked the phone at the author. "D*MN YOU! ... D*MN YOU EVEN MORE FOR SENSORING IT!"

"Are you blushing?" Devin asked, poking his father's cheek.

"NO!" Michael growled as he looked away.

"Alright, sooooo how does everyone feel about the ship?"

"I ship it." Bri said simply after being handed back her phone. "It sounds cute."

"I mean he's literally blushing, he doesn't blush at people." Devin pointed out before saying. "I ship it too!"

"Betrayed by my own son..." Michael groaned.

"Love you too dad." Devin snickered.

"Pierre already said his piece so Michael?"

Michael didn't respond.

"Michael, you have to answer in order for the chapter to end."

Still no response.

"Michael?"

Poke.

"C'mon Michael."

Poke.

"Please?"

Poke.

"Go away!" Michael growled swatting the hand away.

Poke.

"FINE I SHIP IT!" Michael growled out his face completely red.

"YES MIERRE LIVES!"

"JUST BECAUSE I SHIP IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'LL EVER HAPPEN!" Michael growled out.

"That's what you think!"

"That's what I know!" Michael growled out.

"Think!"

"Know!"

"Think!"

"Know!"

"THINK!"

"KNOW!"

"While they're arguing I'll end the chapter, if there are any ships, in particular, you would like to see them react to just comment them down below, Floria will probably get to them after she finishes arguing with Michael." The ones not arguing typed off before hitting publish on the chapter. 

Supernatural Origins Reacts to Shipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें