"That's exactly why you're here, Levi. We want to help you, okay?"

Just by judging the two main emotions the ravenette showed, (Y/n) could tell how severe his case of bipolarity is. Normally, it's just from happy to suddenly being depressed, or vice versa.

Levi's situation was, no doubt, different.

And (Y/n) knew how she should act around his kind of person.

In the middle of (Y/n)'s internal monologue, a deep chuckle came from the restrained man on the floor as his gaze remained on the (h/l)-haired female. (Y/n) shifts her attention to Levi. Although curious, she decided it was best not to ask why he was acting that way.

"Help? Who? Needs help?"

Levi raises his brow, a taunting smirk on his face.

(Y/n) sighs. First day handling this case was already getting to her. Nonetheless, her young, curious mind wanting to know more convinced her to stay a little longer.

"Don't worry, Levi. We'll take good care of you here. For now, you have to rest." (Y/n) softens her gaze on the constricted male, a small, nervous smile forming on her lips.

Levi's eyes glinted dangerously without (Y/n) noticing.

He is deranged, yes. But that doesn't mean he isn't smart.

And he saw through her small facade.

She was afraid.

"I'll visit you again tomorrow. I'll be the one going to check up on you everyday from now on. I'm Doctor Zackley, by the way."

Zackley, huh? Levi mentally scowls.

He didn't want to stay in this place for any longer.

He had to get out of there.

In a split second, Levi's lips curled down into a deep frown, his eyes back to its original state. "About fucking time you pieces of shit leave." He grumbles loud enough for (Y/n) to hear. And again, she took note of his sudden mood swing.

"If I get out of these damn chains, I swear to hell, I'll kill each and every single one of you." Levi threatens, clenching his fists as the chains holding him down made loud noises because of his movements.

(Y/n) almost cowered upon hearing the seriousness in Levi's voice. If he did, somehow, escape the restraints, then it's possible for him to do those things.

However, the girl kept her calm posture and just smiled at the man.

Levi's hard gaze slightly faltered as he stared at the doctor in wonder.

Just why was she smiling like that?

"At least you're being honest," (Y/n) stated, fixing the clean, white coat she was wearing, "that makes it easier for us to get along."

Levi narrows his eyes at the girl as soon as she finished her sentence. Get along? What, was she actually trying to befriend a criminal?

Fat chance, lady, Levi lets out a 'tch' before his gaze dropped on the floor, if you think it's gonna be easy, then I'll make it difficult just for you.

"The guards will bring you your daily food, and I'll arrange for them to bring you a new set of comfortable clothes. You look like you need cleaning, too." (Y/n) utters, her figure turning around to walk towards the metal door. Just before she exits, she turns her head and gave Levi another one of her kind smiles.

"Nice meeting you, Levi."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○