Chapter 1 Leaving

"So your really leaving?" My bestfriend Hillary said
"Yes I'm leaving." I signed
"I'm going to miss you so much Lena." She said
"I'm going to miss you to but it's just for the summer I'll be back before you know it." I smile
"I hope so." Hillary said " I better go thought I'll see you really soon." She said tears coming down her face. I began to cry.
"I'll see you soon." I said hugging her as tight as I could. She walked out. Then came in was Connor my boyfriend. I ran up to him and hugged him so tight.
"I'm going to miss you so much when your gone Lena."
"I'm going to miss you to." I cried
"I love you so much. More then you could ever know."
"I love you too but I have to get going my dads driving me to the airport." I said.
"Bye Lena I love you."
"I love you to." I smiled then kissed him. That would be the last time I would be able to do that for a long time.
"Dad I'll be fine." I said
"I know but it's not everyday your daughter is moving across the country."
"I have to go now but I love you."
"I love you to sweetie be safe."
"I will Dad." I said as I started to walk on the plane.
It was a three hour flight but when I got off the plane it was worth it I saw my mom I haven't seen her in a year. I know what your think she's a bad mom but she had to move here one because she had work here and two because dad and her got a divorce when I was 13 but I have been coming here for five years every summer. I ran up to her and hugged her.
"I missed you so much mom."
"I missed you to sweetie, now come on we have to get your stuff and get home you must be exhausted." I nodded and grabbed my stuff.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
I hope you liked the first chapter!
Picture of Lena played by Crystal Reed
Song~ Emblem 3 - I love LA because Lena moved to LA