ix.

im still hungry orz

_

x. sorcery showdown

_

alt title > the plot continues, senku lowkey gets jealous, chrome is a lil shit in this case, old woman kiyo doesnt know who to ship hamu with anymore

_

the awaited day comes, and hamuko was nervous.

she didn't know why, but for some reason, her mind decided to give her the possibilities of senku actually dying because of her existence, or several different things that would happen solely because of her appearance in the world.

she was worried.

what if tsukasa finds out about her, making him go after her next? what if taiju accidentally blurted out hamuko's existence to tsukasa?

what if kohaku didn't respond to senku's 'smoke signal'?

what if senku didn't find kohaku under the tree, and he ends up all alone, with no idea where he could go next?

all her worries could be seen on her face, and chrome was confused to why.

"'hey, hamu.. are you okay?" he questioned from beside her. they were both sitting in front of his shed, though chrome didn't really know why, the girl was pretty adamant on sitting there, as if waiting for something to appear, somehing to happen.

the girl blinked at the boy's question, lips forming into a thin line. she didn't answer him for awhile, making chrome think that she wasn't listening.

"earth to hamu?" chrome snapped his fingers infront of the girl.

the burgundy haired gave chrome an unimpressed look, sighing and giving in into his curiosity.

"i'm all good, spiky-kun.. but have you ever had the feeling of something could happen, like in a bad way, because of your existence?" she gave a quick glance to the boy beside her.

chrome was slightly surprised at her question, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"huh?"

hamuko shook her head, "nevermind."

the girl looked up to the skies, any moment from then, senku could appear. she had to believe in senku. in any moment, he'd appear.

any moment.

"chrome! chrome!" an unfamiliar voice yelled.

it was one of the guards, kinro or ginro, hamuko couldn't tell. but she did know that the boy has the same voice of the main character from the anime haikyū, why she remembered that, she didn't know.

chrome immediately stood when he saw the boy rushing towards him with a frightened look on his face.

"..sorcerer! there's a sorcerer!" the blondie cried. he didn't leave chrome for any objections, though, pulling him along to the way of the bridge.