Chapter 6 Ten years Later

After the death of Jacob Potter, A Memorial was built in his honor and for those that where lost, Jason Potter was shone in fame and Wealth  while his Mother and Father Raised him well,  He was close to his cousin Harry While Both James and Joseph told  the boys of the family history  from their Great Great Grandfather Abraham father of all. Jason had messy dark red hair and brilliant eyes amber gold with specks of blue,  Harry looked just like James but with his mother's eyes.

Jason woke up in the Potter family manor and decided to get dressed in dark red Robes with hints of blue and his dark blue dragon hide boots which held his knife for defense. He put on the ring of his late grandfather on his middle finger and gazed at himself through the looking glass. Today they got their wands since their letters came From Hogwarts school. Jason Came down stairs  ' Hello my son' Joseph said From his seat at the table ' Hello Father where is Mother?' Jason asked ' getting your sister  today's a big day you get your wand' Joseph said smiling brightly " I'm eager but nervous' He said 

As His mother a beautiful black haired woman with streaks of silver and blue eyes carried a silver haired girl with golden amber eyes ' Hello love' Joseph said kissing his wife ' Hello Joseph Jason  big day today' She said sitting Their daughter Helena Saphira potter  in her high chair  ' indeed i heard lily was pregnant ' Joseph said   as food was served ' how'd you hear that?' She asked ' from James he was boasting about it excited to have another child' He said laughing. ' This is wonderful maybe the new baby and Helena can be friends' She said ' Oh we better get a move on if we want to beat the rush' Joseph said 'we're meeting Harry and Uncle James and Aunt Lily right?"   Jason asked ' yes' His mother said wearing a blue dress with a cloak  Helena was dressed simliarly  'let's go' they said together they vanished into the pub with a pop.