Ch XVIII - Final Destination

After a brutal battle against the ghoul Elaine, our heroes stayed in the Standing Rock reservation for a few days as they received treatment. Finally, after they were all relatively healthy, the packed up and prepared to head back east to the coast of New Jersey.
Sitting Bull arranged three horses for the trip. Bruh didn't know much about horseback riding and was equipped with a training saddle. Hadrian sneered as he saw Bruh struggle to climb onto his horse's back. But soon after, the three horses with their riders began trotting through the eastern roads. Many days passed as they traveled through each state until finally reaching Six Flags Great Adventure. There, the three climbed the stairs to The Cute One's beautiful, flawless palace. Bruh knocked on the door gently as to not disturb The Cute One too much. The doors opened and a radiant light shone brightly. The light dimmed very slightly to reveal WolFy, Vincent's dog, and a seemingly restored Vincent.
Bruh smiled and asked, "So she managed to heal you? That's great!" Vincent nodded, "The Cute One is truly a miracle worker, and staying in her home was an incredible honor, one we didn't deserve." Vincent then saw the tanned, wise man to Bruh's right. Vincent asked, "Uh, who's him?" Sitting Bull nodded and responded in Bruh's place, "I am Sitting Bull, Chief of the Oglala Lakota Sioux. The Cute One requested I help your group out." Vincent shrugged and said, "Well, okay." Hadrian exhaled through his nose, "Come. Let's go. We must hurry." Hadrian began going down the steps. WolFy asked, "What's wrong with Hadrian?" Bruh replied whispering, "I don't think he's very happy after he failed to defeat Elaine, our previous enemy." WolFy nodded, "Yeah... Makes sense." Vincent stepped in and spoke, "The Cute One arranged a ship for us. It's in a port town called Toms River, it's directly east from here."
The group that now composed of five, and Vincent's dog proceeded down the stairs. The three horses waited for them there, Hadrian was already on one of them. WolFy asked, "How are we supposed to all travel there?" Vincent said, "Do not worry. My little experience with Luis Lopez Nieves has left me with newfound powers." Vincent tossed two quarters into the air and when they landed on the earth, the dirt enveloped them and formed a shape around them. Two large stone Voltaires were formed with baskets on their back. Vincent and his dog got on one while WolFy on the other. The five continued on, the three horses trotted and the two giant Voltaires stomped on.
They arrived at Toms River, and headed for the docks where the graceful ship The Cute One commissioned was anchored. A man walked out from the ship. He spoke up, "So you're the ones Averr wanted me to transport?" Vincent's eyes widened and his mouth opened, he said, "This man is given the authority to speak one of the Cute One's other names?! It could only be one person." The man had a black, ruffled hair, glasses, and wore a backpack with what appeared to be a zippered mouth.
Hadrian was surprised to see his old friend and spoke, "Mida Jan, it's been a while." Mida Jan noticed Hadrian amongst the crowd, and said, "I didn't know Averr recruited boomers all of a sudden." Mida Jan then began doing the Take the L dance to further shame Hadrian. Hadrian retorted, "I am not a boomer." Mida Jan replied, "Ok boomer."
Vincent then asked Hadrian, "You're friends with one of those blessed to be able to mutter Her real name?" Hadrian just gave a blunt nod and said, "Yes." They all went up the ramp into the ship. It wasn't long before the ship raised its anchor and set sail. Sitting Bull sped up the journey by manipulating the wind to blow in their favor. It only took a few days to reach the island where the razor-like whirlpool was. It was still rushing in its circular motion, able to grind the hull of any ship that attempted to pass. Bruh asked Sitting Bull, "How are you going to dispel that?" Sitting Bull replied, "Well, it's not exactly dispelling." Sitting Bull began dancing and chanting, and the water around the ship rose up taking the ship with it. They were now midair, floating on a dense bubble that itself floated above the ocean. The bubble began moving towards the island, above the rushes. As the ship came closer to Puerto Rico, Bruh was filled with resolve with the thought of finally rescuing his beloved meerkat. Hadrian instead thought of seeing his happily ever after again, that he had left on the island. Vincent played with his dog. WolFy observed a shuck of corn for his upcoming finals. Sitting Bull used his priestly powders to enter a vision quest for any omens of what was to come. Mida Jan played Fortnite with a group of legendary people that shan't be named. The bubble finally began descending until it reached a bay where the waters were calm. They landed on the beach and witnessed a stone fortification from below. Hadrian inhaled and said, "It's good to be home. The Morro is as beautiful as ever. But no time for nostalgia. I must pay those fiends back for the dishonor they've done to me. After we pay a short visit to someone dear to me." Mida Jan said, "Is it the newspaper? Maybe your doctor?" Hadrian's face became one of frustration as he replied, "No. I do not do those things." The now six began walking from the beach into the history rich city of El Viejo San Juan.