Chapter Two

Dallas' P.O.V. (Warning he cusses, a lot)

This faggot thinks he can cheat me out of my own money. Like fucking hell he can! I'm the Alpha of the Chambroti pack! "Fuck off, I know what your trying to do, and I decline!" I sit back into my chair, crossing my arms and resting my feet on my desk.

"Aw, come on boy! Let's work together, you and I, we could beat the world!" Samson, Alpha of a Polish pack, The Saproi Pack. Even the name sounds pussyish. "No, Clark!" My Delta walk in the door with his arms crossed. "Yes Alpha." He said monotonously. "Give him what he deserves."

He started beating him up, and don't really fucking give a shit. All I was thinking of was when my Beta would be back soon from raiding a village. My hostage, also somehow is a witch, told me that my mate was in Barthoi village, that was in Chemkoi, a state opposite side of Nemdai, the state my Pack is in. I'll I want to do is see my mate. I seem mean to everyone, but I could be nice, it just depends on the person, and in this case, it's my mate. I'd do anything for her, I'd kill myself for her.

"Boss, BOSS!" Clark yelled at me, holding a dead corpse that use to be Samson. "I accidentally killed him," I don't give a shit about Samson, but what I do care is that my Delta yelled at me! I stand up and look at him in a threatening way "Don't yell at me! If you yell at me again then I'll have my beta break you like a toothpick! Understand!" I bark in my alpha tone.

He drops The body and goes down on his knees, "I'm so sorry Alpha, please forgive me, it was just that when I called you, you didn't call back and, and," It was pretty funny, seeing a full grown man, tattoos and all, on his knees begging for mercy. I mean, he was probably about thirty-five, thirty-six. I was only nineteen. I started chuckling at him, then told him to get up, and which he did. You see, my dad died by a heart disease about five years ago. So I took his place.

"It's fine Clark, I was joking." He sighed. Just then a scent of roses dipped in vanilla overcame my nose. I started twitching, aching, a voice inside my head kept on screaming 'Mate, Mate, Mate!'

My beta, Nick, came rushing in. "I have your mate, Alpha, she's sleeping right now though." I nodded my head, out of words, I have to see her, now! To get over this hurting feeling inside my head. The screaming were getting louder and louder each step I took to the guest room where Nick put her in. 'Mate, Mate, MATE!'

As soon as I reached the frame of the bed, I fell in love.

Authors Note!

I'm sorry for not updating ;P I made this extra long for you guys, working on the third chappy already, might be finished with it tomorrow(1-18-2015)

MIGHT HAVE MISTAKES! PLEASE HELP ME BY COMMENTING THE ERROR AND THEN A NEXT LINE, THEN THE CORRECT WAY

Example:

Sory

Sorry

dallas

Dallas

Alrighty guys! it'll help me so thanks :D