B o y s

If only I could relate to our lord and saviour, Lizzo, and praise my love for boys from the big boys to the gay boys but alas, they are scum. Let's be real.

I am sick and tired of men

I could write a bible lengthened novel on the ins and outs of all of my trouble with boys, not me because men don't behave the way that these BOYS have (which is funny because everyone I've dated has been OLDER than I), but I'm going to spare of you of my 'woe is me' bullshit and lay out some criticism.

Why ??? Fucking ??? Tell ??? Me ??? You ??? Want ??? A ??? Relationship ??? When ??? You ??? Don't ???

Why is it so hard for guys to be communicative with you? I am so much of an open book, I willingly tell you that what I'm looking for is a relationship, not a quick fuck, not something to waste my time, a RELATIONSHIP. Don't be coming along and leading me on that you have the same intentions, letting me become emotionally invested, and then for you to drop me like a hot stone.

I am so so so tired of people telling me they want one thing when they want another. You know what I want? COMMUNICATION.

And before anyone comes along and reminds me that 'you're young! You're only at the beginning of your life! How do you know true hurt and heartache at such an age?' love sucks. Being in an awful, emotionally abusive, shitty relationship as your FIRST relationship fucking DESTROYS you, man. It breaks your trust, it increases your anxiety, it shatters that love for yourself that you have.

Anyway. If any guy, girl or in between hurts one of your, come to me yo. I know what it feels like and my advice might be full of 'yo's' and 'dude's' but I'm a great listener and I promise you that my advice won't just be a suggestion to kill them.

Take time out for yourself. Find love for yourself my sweets. Take yourself out on a date, wear that cute outfit you've been saving for WEEKS to wear, post that hella sexy photo on instagram. I Stan you.

LOVE YOURSELF BECAUSE IF YOU CANT LOVE YOURSELF HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE YOU (or something like that xx)