𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Start from the beginning

Rolling her eyes at Kimberley's comment, Carol didn't dare speak over the more popular girl who asked politely, "Are you going to be at the 4th of July festival?"

"Uh... yeah. Yes, I am." Mollie confined, frantically nodding her head.

"We'll see you there." Kim smiled brightly to Carol's disgust. Turning her head around to her other friend, Nicole, who shrugged her shoulders – not daring to get involved.

Running out from the back, Keith was out of breath as he handed Carol the VHS of Sixteen Candles, "Here's your movie."

"Thanks." Carol responded insincerely.

"See you around..." Kimberly voice trailed off, hinting that Mollie should fill in the blanks, but she didn't realise. Instead, Kim looked towards her name badge and filled it in for herself, "Mollie."

It felt like forever as the three girls left. So long in fact Mollie's eyes felt like they were on the edge of tears from staring at the doors. When they finally left, Mollie let out a breath she did not know she was holding. Placing her hand on the desk, Mollie mumbled, "Oh my God, I'm so stupid."

Hearing this, Keith added, "You are."

"Shut up, Keith." Mollie huffed, turning around to finish today's work.

- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭. Looking for an evil Russian was their mission. It was their mission all while Robin Buckley left to manage Scoops Ahoy by herself – waiting for Mollie as she listened to the Russian and tried to translate the code.

Hiding behind a fake palm plant, the two tried to not look suspicious. But to bystanders the two boys with binoculars hiding behind the plants were not anything except suspicious.

At this very moment, Steve had the binoculars. Searching around the mall, Steve noised into his past school peer's lives. Causing Dustin (unaware of the fact he wasn't looking for an evil Russian) question, "You see anything?"

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for." Steve returned, still looking around. This caused Dustin to blatantly say, "Evil Russians."

"Yeah, exactly I don't know, what an evil Russian looks like?" Steve asked, dumbfounded.

"Tall, blond, not smiling." Dustin explained. This caused Steve to hum in response. Turing to the Harrington, Dustin continued, "Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing."

"Right, okay, duffel bags." Steve nodded. Trying to now look for this evil Russian, Steve found the gossip he was previously seeking, making him scoff. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."