Groaning, I saw spurts and spurts of come erupt which I wish my tongue could lap up from his dick before I saw him panting heavily. When his high had boiled down, reality kicked in and I saw him close the windows then shift the curtains in place. I could still see him–– even though it was barely behind the curtain before he moved away.

Sighing, I went to take another shower before getting dress in a short dress for dinner tonight with my parents and Jay. Fixing my hair, I put on some lip gloss before I made my way down the stairs to the dining hall. There my mother was just finishing up setting the table and my dad placing the food on top of it.

I was about to sit down when I heard the doorbell ring, walking to the front door, I opened it and saw Jay standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand. He was dressed in black jeans, grey button-down shirt that hugged his body perfectly and black sneakers. His cologne mixed with his manly scent was filling my nose and I almost grabbed him to get a better whiff.

When he saw me, his body went tense before he loosened up and flashed me a sexy smirk that would have made my panties drop if my mom hadn't come to the door to greet him. Walking away, she greeted him and ushered him to where we were about to have dinner. Sitting right beside me, and opposite my parents, my mom began to dish out the meal. Halfway through it, I could feel the sexual tension radiating in the air and I couldn't take it anymore.

I was shy and I didn't know what to do but a conversation that I had with Callie a few weeks back when she was telling me that if I ever got my paws on Jay I should seduce him any way I can. But how? My subconscious asked me before a devious idea came to mind. Dropping my fork 'accidentally,' I excused myself before crawling under the table and faced him.

Looking down at his crotch that had a bulge, I began to rub my hand over it and I felt his body go tense once more. This was it, this was me taking a big risk, doing something for the first time and also doing something I shouldn't have.

Pulling his pants and drawing down his zipper and then his boxers I withdrew the tip of his cock and swipe my tongue over it, once, twice, thrice and a fourth time, loving the taste of him on my tongue before picking up my fork.

As soon as I resurfaced and I sat down in my chair, I saw him shoot me a look that I could not read. All I knew was that his eyes were dark and intense. Picking up a lettuce with my fork, I felt a burst of energy erupted in my body.

I couldn't believe that I held my first cock, his cock to be exact and ran my tongue over it just like I saw Callie do one night when I had seen her and her boyfriend having sex in his car. From my peripheral vision, I saw him trying to adjust himself in his chair.

****

Dinner was now over and so was the boring conversation the adults were indulged in that I had totally zoned out. Getting up, Jay asked to use the bathroom and my parents directed him upstairs to the one that was in my room. Helping to clear away the dishes which I had done speedily, I quietly made my way upstairs and into my room to find Jay sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Why do you always tease me?" he asked in a husky voice. Unable to speak, I swallowed loudly while I just stood there mute, listening to the deep sound of his voice. "Today when I saw you in just your bra and panties, those sexy French cut underwear, I couldn't take my eyes off you and I certainly couldn't control my dick who was loving the sight of you from rising.

I had to do it, I had to ease my cock while looking at the specimen that haunted my dreams at night. It was totally wrong, but I didn't care, I had to do it." I didn't have time to react because as those were the last words he uttered before he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, his lips attacking mine. Kissing, nipping and sucking on them, I could feel his hands making their way down to my wet core.

Moving his hands slowly over my thigh, I let out a moan before I felt his hand creep up to my hot center. Removing my soaked panties, he sniffed them before shoving them in his pocket and then his hands went back to my wet pussy. Gently guiding his hands over my clit, I shuddered slightly as his actions caused my body to flare up and goose bumps to appear.

Moving his fingers over my slit, I felt him break away from the kiss before whispering in my ear. "I know this is what you always wanted and I am going to give you exactly what you were looking for." Shoving a finger inside me, a small scream pushed past my lips as I felt his finger begin to move and curl inside me.

In and out, his finger went as his tongue attacked my neck, licking and placing wet sloppy kisses on it. I could hear my breathing becoming harsher and I felt a strange sensation in my stomach begin to build, I was loving it and I could feel it pushing its way forward when I heard my mom call out for me.

Shocked and upset, he immediately detached himself from me before making his way downstairs. Feeling cold and alone, obviously missing his body heat, I told her I would be right there in a second before I tried to compose myself. While doing so, I realized that Jay admitted that he had dreams about me.

A/N: chapter three and four is now out on Radish