Zach~houseparty~💚😉

"Come on y/n, you need to go out more!" Your best friend, Gabbie, tells you, while going through your closet. "I told you, I'm not in the mood." "Come on! You can even have a little fun!" She says wiggling her eyebrows. "No way. I just got out of a relationship with y/ex/b." "Please! Just live a little for one night." You look at Gabbie, a look in her eye somehow convinces you, so you give in. You sigh. "Fine I guess." She squeals "Yes! You won't regret it!" She grabs a slim, short, revealing, and black dress out. "This is perfect for you." She shoves it in your hands. "Gabbie, isn't this a little too revealing?" "Pffft.. of course not! It's a party! Half the girls there are going to be practically naked." You hesitantly agree, and go into the bathroom to try it on. You step out of the bathroom to show Gabbie, her eyes widen. "Girl you look sexy!" You giggle "Yeah but it shows a little..." you guide your hand around your breasts. "You'll be fine! Now time to curl your hair and put on makeup!" She guides you to your desk.

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

You and Gabbie step in the party arm in arm, the smell of alcohol hits you. And Gabbie was right, half of the girls were basically naked. "Now just dance and have fun!" Gabbie says happily and starts dancing. She grabs your arm and brings you to the kitchen. "Let's have some!" She grabs 2 solo cups. "Really Gabbie, already?" You chuckle. "Yeah, like I said, live a little!" She hands you one of the solo cups with alcohol in it. You take a sip, it's very strong but you get used to it. When you done taking the sip, you look up, and Gabbie is already talking to an attractive guy with curly hair. Gabbie looks at you and grabs your arm, leading you to him. "Jack, this is my bestie y/n, y/n, Jack" you smile at him and he smiles back. "Anyways, y/n, Jack has a friend here that's also single." She smirks looking at you. "Gabbie, I said no to boys!" She sighs and shakes her head. "Well y/n I'm going to go dance with Jack..." She smiles at Jack. "And you go socialize! Have fun!" She walks away with Jack flirting with each other. "Gabbies right, you do need to socialize and have more fun." I think to myself as I go back over to the kitchen. 10 minutes go by, and I already feel a little tipsy. As I'm pouring another cup, a good looking guy with brown hair comes up to me. "Hey... I'm Zach. Gabbie told me about you. You must be y/n" He smiles. God damn. That smile. "Sure am." You smile back. Why can't I live a little?

◇.◇.◇.◇.◇.◇.◇

You and Zach were both almost drunk, both flirting with each other, both wanting each other. The way Zach talks, laughs, and just how he looks, makes you crave him more. Also, you've seen the way he has been checking you out the whole night. You go up to his ear and whisper seductively "Why don't we go to my place?" You bite his ear and pull away. You can see the lust in his eyes, and his smirk on his face. He doesn't say anything but just nods. You call an uber, being very impatient, feeling yourself getting hornier every minute. As you and Zach start walking out hand in hand, both of you biting your lips in anticipation, Gabbie walks up to you, not able to walk straight. "Where are you going?" She asks you. You just glance at him really quick, Gabbie getting the idea very fastly. She mouths "use protection" she smirks then walks back to Jack - hopefully she takes her own advice.

♡.♡.♡.♡.♡.♡

You both connect lips and make out, going together in sync. Each clothing item comes off one by one until you both are completely naked. Zach throws you on the bed, looking at you hungrily. He starts kissing your neck, but you stop him. "Let me take control." You whisper. He slowly nods, then you flip him over, taking control You connect lips and make out some more, your hands sliding down his stomach across his stomach. His moans escaping his mouth during the kissing. You disconnect your lips, and go look tat his hard shaft, you look up at him, eagerness in his eyes. You look down at his shaft, precum coming out. You start kitty licking the tip of it, earning more moans from Zach, making you put as much at your could into your mouth, holding the rest you couldn't fit with your hands. You start bobbing your head, having his shaft hitting the back of your throat. "Mmmm... y/n... just like that..." You suck on it more, until you feel it twitching. It soon shoots into your mouth, you swallowing it. "That felt so good baby..." he pants. "Now ride me good and hard for me." He smirks at you, him receiving one back. You get up, lining your entrance with his shaft, then you slowly slide down. He fills you up completely. You both moan at the pleasureness. "Y/n your so tight." You start out nice and slow, then pick up your pace. "Z-Zach..." You moan out. "Faster y/n" you do as told and start going as fast as you can. You feel your climax coming. "Zach I'm gonna cum!" You yell out. "Me too y/n.." You both came then you slide off of him and collapse by him, both breathing hard. "I know I'm almost drunk... But I didn't regret any of that." He breathes out. "Me too" you smile at him..