2) Notes From The Marauders Who Shall Be Murdered

Start from the beginning

"I think I have a few more," Sirius answered coolly. "That's what your mom said last night, ermm, a few more 'that's what she said's and maybe one or two 'mmmm, yes's. That should be good."

"Excellent, now if I may continue. If you circle your wand while preforming this charm as opposed to flicking it, you would get drastic alternative results-"

"Idiots!" Lily Evans whispered from the seat across the room. Two seats to the right and one forwards- not that I counted or anything. The brilliant girl said it just loud enough that Sirius and I could hear, but not so McGonogal could turn on her.

I nudged Sirius with my elbow. "Oi, got a scrap of parchment I could borrow?" I whispered, not daring to take my eyes off of McGonogal.

Sirius sighed and ripped a piece off of the paper he was doodling on. "Don't let McGonogal catch you," He muttered, resting his head on his arm and returning to his drawing. It looked a little something like a broom crashing into a muggle helicopter and exploding. At the bottom was a dog, a stag, a rat, and another dog-like creature laughing and they had little talk bubbles coming out of thier mouths. I couldn't read what they were saying because Sirius's arm was over them.

"Thanks, mate," I muttered and got to scribbling on the parchment.

Oi, Evans! I wrote quickly before crumbling the scrap into a ball and enchanting it to hit Lily in the back. I could see her sigh as she uncrumbled the ball and read it. Her eyes caught mine and she rolled them, tucking the piece of paper into her bag. Marlene fished it out, read it, and laughed, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Want another piece?" Sirius asked, now entrigued.

"Please," I answered, taking it from him.

On this piece, I quickly wrote Evans. Hey, Evans. and tossed it in her dircetion. It hit her square in the back of her head. She grabbed the note and rubbed the spot where it his her, shooting a scowl at me. Marlene leaned over Lily's shoulder to read as she unravled the note. I could feel her annoyance deeped as she shoved this note into her back with the other.

Sirius shoved another paper into my hand. evaaannnnnnssssssss. I wrote, with no puncutuation or capital letter just to annoy her.

When it his her shoulder, she took out a blue muggle pen that she always carried around with her and scribbled something on it.

The paper ball flew over and hit my with as much force as a paper ball could on the top of the head. Eagerly, I opened it to see that Lily had capitalizaed the 'e' in 'evans' and added a period. There was no other response or anything.

"Smart ass," Sirius commented. "Ready the cannons."

Five minutes later, we had about 50 pieces of paper all saying things like 'LILY!' 'Hey, Evans!' and 'E V A N S!' sprawled out around the desk. We crumbled them all into balls and sent them one-by-one to hit Lily and Marlene in the face, back, arm, or head.

Then, something unrealisticaly hard was whirled at the back of my head. Marlene had stood up out of her seat and chucked a ball of paper at me as hard as she could. I rubbed the spot she hit and opened up the ball. It was a full foot of parchment with the words "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU IGNORANT LITTLE TOERAG?!?" scribbled on it with blue pen. The eyes were dotted with cute little circles that weren't shaded in, the Gs were looped, and the Ls were curved. Lily's handwriting.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE?McGonogal screamed, whirling around. Marlene was still standing, I was rubbing the back of my head, Sirius had a piece of parchment in his hand, and there was a circle of scraps on paper surrounding Lily and Marlene's desk.