- 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵. [𑁍]

✰✰✰
"𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹."

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

"y-you suck, bowers!" i turn around and see bill denbrough, the shy kid from my math class, face-to-face with henry bowers, the school's biggest bully and, unfortunately, my big brother. bill's friends are struggling to get up after henry's goons had pushed them down.
   stanley, the one with cute curly hair, is patting his head and frantically looking around for something. richie, the one with the insanely large glasses, appears to be telling bill to back down. and finally, eddie, the smallest one, is checking to maks sure all his medicine is in his bag.
   i sigh. usually dad would be here, standing outside with his arms crossed, leaning against his cop car, keeping a close eye on henry. but since he isn't here, bill and his friends get a free pass to punch town.
   i walk over to where henry and bill are and say, "cut it out, henry." he turns to me and laughs, "are you really standing up for these losers?" henry turns toward his goons and, mimicking bill, says, "l-l-look guys, m-my sister w-wants to be t-the h-h-h-hero." they start laughing harder.
i feel my face start to heat up and suddenly, without thinking, i push henry back, hard. it's not enough to make him fall back, but he does stumble a bit. he turns to me with a stern face and says, "look, you're my sister, and i don't want to hurt you. don't get involved in my buisness."
i roll my eyes. "go home, henry. i'll make you some spaghetti before dad gets home. just please, leave them alone."
henry sighs angrily and turns to his goons. "c'mon guys, let's go. my sister's gone over to the dark side."
   as soon as henry rides away, i turn to bill and his gang and smile softly. "sorry about him. he's always grumpy." i start to walk away when i hear bill call out and say, "thank y-you. for, u-um, sticking o-out f-for us."
i nod and smile. i walk backwards as i say. "oh, and bill? don't listen to henry. your stutter is adorable." i wink at him, turn around, and keep walking.

now i know i'll be paying attention to someone in math.

ғɪɴ.

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 399
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 11/25/19
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 : 2:41 𝐩.𝐦.
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 : 𝐧/𝐚
✰✰✰