Woochan

Little: Chan

Caregiver: Woojin

Caregiver: Woojin

————————————Chan was in his studio make music with Changbin and Jisung for their upcoming comeback

————————————
Chan was in his studio make music with Changbin and Jisung for their upcoming comeback. They worked hours upon hours thinking of what fits right and what can be changed. But little did the two know that Chan had a rule about staying in the studio to long with out keeping in touch with his caregiver and boyfriend Kim Woojin.

So the more Chan forgot the more Woojin was getting mad. So Woojin gets up and walks to the studio that was in the basement of their dorm and opened the door and looked at Chan who looked in fear. "Changbin Jisung our now." He said with a fist. The two ran out the door as Woojin closed the door and locked it.

"Daddy please I'm sorry I forgot to text you." Chan said looking scared. "You might be sorry little one but your still broke a rule and you need a punishment for not following the rules." Woojin said. "But daddy..." Chan whined. "No but little one." Woojin said and sat on the couch. Chan turned and looked at his daddy. "What's my punishment?" He asked. "No candy for two days love." Woojin said as Chan pouted.

Chan nodded and gets up and sitting in his caregivers lap and laid his head on his shoulder. Woojin smiles and got up and went to the door and unlocking it and head to their room laying down. "It's nap time baby." Woojin said. Chan smiles and got under the covers and grabbed his favorite stuffed animal and holding it to his chest as Woojin gave him his paci which instantly put him to sleep. Woojin kisses his head and got under and pulled the little close and went to sleep.