Michaels Imagine

Imagine sitting on a leather couch all alone. Not here not now. Hi I'm Y/N and I am dating Michael Clifford. He is the love of my life and he takes me everywhere. I have been to Meet & Greets, Signings, Concerts, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations, lots of places. He likes a girl who loves cuddling (me) and sweatpants (also me). And when he takes me on a "Romantic Dates" its to McDonalds or Taco Bell. But he makes it fun.

"Y/N. Where are you?" "In the living room." He pounces on me and kisses me that hard kiss and I know that means he wants a date. So I ask him "Where do you want to go?" "McDonalds. And I want me some milkshakes." "MICHAEL!! Haha." We are a good couple we know each other so well I would know when he wanted to go see the other band members. But lately they haven't been practicing much.

"McDonalds it is and you can get a VANILLA milkshake. Haha" "Y/N I love you." He said kissing me in between words. "I love you too." I said hugging him my head against his chest.

                                                      ***

When we get home there are three packages at the door, a big, a medium and a tiny. Mikey grabbed them still holding my hand and opens the door with his foot. He let's go of my hand and goes to the kitchen and tells me to sit and relax. He is planning something I know it. When he comes out he said "There is no cream cheese or bagels or mac & cheese what will we have for dinner tonight?" "I'll go get some" I said volenteering because I know that's what he was hinting at. "I'll be back in a half hour." As soon as she leaves Mikey opens each box. The BIG contains thousands of rose petals. The medium has chlorine for the new hot tub upstairs. And the tiny one contains a wedding ring.

                                                      ***

When I walk in the door there is a path of rose petals leading a path to the kitchen I drop the grocery's and stand there win ahw. I picked up the grocery's and followed the path. It lead to the kitchen. 'Put the grocery's down.' Stated a note card on the granite counter. So I did, I followed the next path which lead to the stairs. 'Go all the way up.' Said another card. So I did so. I followed that path which lead to the bathroom. 'Come in and find the one you love' I walk in the door and there stands Mikey naked. I was stunned I walked in and hugged him awkwardly. He got in the gorgeous glistening hot tub. "Come in Y/N." "But I don't have a bathing suit." "I know Y/N" "Ok" I got undressed and got in the hot tub with him. He kissed me HARD. He started making out with me I just sat there. He grabbed of the ledge of the hot tub and box. He sat up and floated on one knee "Y/N will you marry me?" I stared at him then the ring then him again. "YES!" He pout the ring on and we went at it.