Satanick, the demon

You opened your eyes.
... What is this place? It looks like a castle? It felt like you were in another world.

You were on a bed and your left hand was attached to the wall with a chain.

You didn't even have the time to think about anything else, that the man who captured you entered the room.

-Hehehe hello young girl!
-You... You're the one who made all these people disappear, aren't you!

You looked at him right in the eyes with a serious face. He looked like he was having fun, and somehow, his eyes made your heart warm inside.

-That's right. My name is Satanick, and what's your name miss?

-... I'm (Y/n). Why? Why are you abducting people? And what is this place?

-This place is my castle, and, well, there's no point in telling you why i am capturing people from your world.

It was his castle? What is going on? And now that you think about it, he had horns on his head.

-From... my world?

-Yes, yes! You're in my world now, the world of demons! i am a demon too! Enjoy your stay here! Hehehehehe!

As he says that, he suddenly jumped on the bed where your were. He took both of your wrist and his chest was pressing on yours, and it was warm and scary.

-Ahh!!

You were shocked. Was he... abducting people for that? You stared at him, you were suddenly terrified.

-You're the first human who managed to harm me. Y'know, with your taser. Now it's my turn!

-No! Please wait!

-You think saying this will make me stop? Hehehe

He kissed your neck and bite your ear.

-Ah! No! No...

You didn't know what to says except no, but he didn't listen. He wrapped his arms around your waist and was about to kiss you. You could move your hands again, but you couldn't move the rest of your body because he was too strong.

You realized you still had the pepper spray in your pocket and sprayed it on his face, while protecting yours.

-AAargh!

He jumped back on the ground and rubbed his eyes.

Your heart was racing.
What now? You're still chained and you can't run away. He's probably going to be angry, and hurt you more now.

Was is a bad idea to do that? Should have you just let yourelf be humiliated by this man, Satanick? You don't know anything anymore. Maybe you should have just continued to live your boring life. You wouldn't been in this situation if you did.

After a few second, Satanick gets up from the ground, and looks at your with an angry face. He came back to you, and you tried to spray at his face again out of fear, but he protected himself, and confiscated the pepper spray.

Satanick X reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें