Prolouge

"With great power comes great responsibilities."

A gold envelope sealed with a logo was given to me by my Mom. What is this?

The logo was a curved silver 'A' on a gold circle with a black outline.

"Invitation?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." Sagot ni Mommy kasabay ng pag angat ng balikat nya.

Too luxurious for a letter or invitation. I opened it to hinder the questions starting to formulate in my head.

To: Ms. Walter, Eerie
                  Westvalley subdivision,
                          block 2, lot 34
                                    From: Alfea University

Basa ko sa nakasulat sa likod ng gold envelope. I opened it at tumambad sakin ang isang silver na papel.

****

To Ms. Elora Walter,

We are pleased to inform you that you passed our evaluation and have been accepted to Alfea Academy. You'll be receiving a full time scholarship from our university. Please pack your things, only the important ones. We will be waiting for you. Be ready and have a great day!

Yours truly,
                                                     Alfea Academy

****

WELCOME
TO
ALFEA: ACADEMY OF MAGIC

         This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Enjoy reading!