Chapter 9

**Azara**

I was sleeping so peacefully that i never wanted to wake up, but an insistant knock on the door forced me to wake up.

By the scent coming through the door i groaned knowing it was Jake. "Go away," i shouted. "Sorry princess, but your mate sent me to wake you up and tell you to dress for supper with the King and Queen. He had somethings he ha to get taken care of or he would of woken you."

I groaned again as the bed became even softer knowing i had to get up. It was calling to me telling me not to leave and enjoy its silky soft warmness.

Another loud bang on the door jerked me awake. "Azara Liana get your butt up before i get some ice cold water and poor it on you!" Jake shouted. "Im up!" I yelled scrambling out of bed. I knew from experience he wasnt joking.

I stretched feeling the bones in my back crack before i went into the closet. For ten minutes i went through all the dresses in my closet before picking out a flowy summer dress that was a mixture of pink, purple, and white that was a halter neck with some black high heels.

I brushed my hair out leaving it flowing down my back and added some mascara and eye liner. With that done i was ready.

I walked out of my room to find three very strong looking men in matching uniforms. They each bowed to me and remembering what Paul said i nodded to them.

"Princess we are your Royal Guard. Whenever you leave the castle you will have all three of us, but inside the castle only one of us will be with you at all times." One of them said.

It took me a minute seeing as they were in uniform, but these were some of the men that had went with Paul to find me.

"If you're going to follow me aroud forever can i at least know your names?" I asked smiling at them.

They seemed shocked that i was taking this so well, but hey its part of it and theres no point in arguing.

"My name is Demetri and these are Marcus and James. It's an honour to serve you Princess," he said giving me another bow. He seemed to be leader of them.

"Okay unless someone is around please dont bow to me. It's not normal for me," i said lifting him from his bow.

He just nodded and smiled at me and i knew he and i would be good friends!

Once i got the dining hall, which by the way is beyond huge, i saw the table filled with people. They were all smiling and talking, but when they saw me they stopped and stared.

It was rather daunting at first until the King stood up and said, "Everyone i would like you to meet my son's mate and your Princess, Azara!" There was a lot of clapping before everyone started talking at once.

The King motioned for me to come to him and i started walking down the long table. As i passed i heard a conversation between two blondes.

"She doesnt deserve him." "I doubt she's even his mate." "I cant wait for her coronation so we can battle. She seems easy!"

Oh it was on! No one was going to take my mate from me! When the girls took a bite of food i made sure it was burning. They both squeeled and spit out their food. I smirked and kept walking to the King.

He motioned to the chair two seats down from his right. Paul would sit in the chair closest to him. Speaking of Paul where is he?

My three guards stood on the wall nearest my chair and became like statues. A door opening caught my attention and i turned to find Paul walk into the room.

I smiled at him as i heard people clap and watched how his eyes saught mine. He smiled when he saw me and headed over to me. It didnt pass my attention that the blondes gazed after him and gave me glares.

He bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips before taking a seat. The Queen smiled at us before they brought out a strange soup to start.

The whole meal was five courses of heaven! Paul laughe at my exuberance and the King and Queen exchanged glances an smiled. "Ill tell the cooks you enjoyed their meal," the Queen said with a big smile causing my cheeks to redden.

"Well everyone it has been a long day and it is time for us to retire. I hope you all have a good night." The King said.

As everyone filed out the King and Queen each gave me a hug before Paul grabbe my hand efore pulling it theough his arm and led us out of the hall with my guards following.

As we walked i leaned my head on his shoulder and close my eyes with a happy sigh. I didnt catch him smiling down at me.

**Paul**

*caution sex scene*

This was it. I took a deep breath before i opened our door. I heard her gasp at what was inside.

The lights were off and inside was about fifty candles of different shapes and sizes scattered throughout the room. Red and white rose petals were scattered on the floor leading up to the bed and scattered on the mattress. In the bathroom was more candles.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes. If it wasnt for the smile on her lips i would have been down on my knees appologizing. She was my world now and the only thing that really mattered to me. I could live without the kingdom. I couldnt live without her.

"Did you really do all this?" She asked smiling at me. "Yes. I love you Ara, more than anything," i said smiling down at her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Oh Paul," she said before she crushed her lips to mine in a happy kiss that soon led to more passion.

I picke her up and set her in theroom before i closed the door and locked it behind us. When i turned around i saw Ara walking towards the closet.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at her in confusion. "You'll see," she said winking at me over her shoulder. I sighed and sat down on the bed.

When the light from the closet flicked off i looked up to see a sight that took my breath away and had my groin tighten painfully.

She had on the laungerie she'd worn to tease me at the shop and damn it looked even better nowing i was going to be taking it off.

I coulnt move as she slowly walked up to me. Her skin was glowing softly showing off her tanned, soft skin.

She walked up to me with a sexy smile on her face before running her fingers through my hair. It felt so good i had to close my eyes. When i did i felt her straddle my lap before her lips were on mine. As her tongue ran across my lips it snapped me out of it.

I geabbed her hips and pulled her flush against me as i ravished her mouth with a passionate kiss. Her hands were tugging at my hair which was seriously turning me on.

When she started rocking her hips against the bulge in my pants i couldnt take it anymore.

I flipped us around till she was on her back and i was standing up. I pulled of her top before undoing her bra. Leaning over i started kissing her neck while my hands roamed over her stomach. Her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

The moans she was making was making these jeans very uncomfortable. When i moved down to start kissing her breasts she came unwound. Her moans were so loud and her body began to thrash under mine.

Her hands grabbed my shirt and tore the buttons apart before pullig it off me to rub her hands down my chest. I moved my hand down to her panties and began rubbing her clit throught the flimsy fabric.

Her body was thrashing beneath mine as her hips bucked against my hand. Finally she screamed out, "Paul make love to me! Make me yours!"

With that i stopped rubbing her clit and started kissing her lips. Her hands grabbed my face and pulled me flush against her.

Her hands reached down and undid my jeans. She was in too awkward a position to push them down. Instead i pulled her up the bed till she rested on the pillows. I slipped off her panties before taking a minute to catch my breath at her beauty.

She smiled up at me through her passion filled haze. I slowly pulled off my jeans and watched her reaction. Her eyes widened when she saw my manhood and she squirmed a little her legs closing.

I bent down over her and nuzzled her neck making her catch her breath. "It'll only hurt for a moment and i wish i could prevent it. I'll try my best not to hurt you, but you have to talk to me. I love you Azara, so so much." With that i felt her slowly let her legs widen.

I pushed my knee in between her legs sliding them apart as wide as possible to make it easier. I slid my fingers inside her to make sure she was ready and was shocked at how wet and TIGHT she was.

I started kissing her breaths getting her distracted so she would loosen up. When she was moaning and twisting under me i worked myself inside. Her body went still beneath me and i felt her tense around me as she burie her head in my neck.

"Babe you have to relax and loosen up. You feel so good," i murmured to her before i started rubbing her clit. "It hurts," she whimpered against my neck. She started squirming again as i rubbed her clit and i slid all the way in breaking through her virginal barrier. I heard her gasp and i kissed her lips. I hate hurting her!

She kissed me back as i started an even rythm thrusting in and out. My breath caught at just how tight she felt around me and how perfect she felt! Her moans grew louder as she met me thrust for thrust.

"Paul faster... Please go faster," she moaned to me and i happily did her request. We were both panting hard now our bodies slick with sweat.

I felt her walls start to tighten around me as she got close. I leaned up off of her and grabbed her hips before i thrust harder and faster into her. She screamed out at the sensations running through her and i felt her convulse around me making me cum hard and long. I couldnt stop moving inside her as the pleasure continued on.

I finally collapsed against her breathing hard. Her arms went around me as i lay on her chest. "I love you Paul," she murmured against my hair after catching her breath.

"I love you to Azara. Always and forever," i said before i showed her how much i loved her for the rest of the night