Kingston.

Nearing the end of his banana and vanilla milkshake, Ozzy was ready to get up and go when he felt a familiar presence behind him. Kingston, his best friend, slapped his shoulders before sitting down on the stool that was once taken by Winnie, and greeting his friend. "Hey Oz! What you up too?" Kingston said cheerfully. A bit too cheerful for Ozzy not to be suspicious. "nothing much, what about you?" He asked slyly. Kingston paused for a second so quick it was hard to not miss. "I was practising upstairs, came to get a drink. As you can see i'm very parched" He said stretching his neck upwards and rubbing it with both his hands. Ozzy looked at Kingston weirdly. "Bro, i can't see through your neck." He told him, confused. "I know, but you can see on it." Kingston said, as if he was making sense. Ozzy chuckled a little, "that's not how it works." Kingston put his hands and his neck down and slightly frowned at Ozzy. "So If your necks dry that doesn't mean your thirsty?" Ozzy started laughing. "No! that's just your ashy skin" He told him. Kingston started laughing with him.
Once they had calmed down Ozzy frowned remembering the text he received a few minutes ago. "Kingston can i ask you something?" Ozzy asked. Kingston nodded. "Do you have anything to do with... this?" Ozzy asked again, pulling out his phone and opening the message. Kingston leaned his head forward, closer to the phone and started to read. "New. couple. alert?" He looked up at Ozzy again. "New couple? who's-" Then everything clicked in his head. "You and Winnie finally go out!" Kingston almost shouted, jumping up. Ozzy grabbed his arm and with his free hand put his finger to his mouth. "not now," Ozzy said, smiling at how excited Kingston was. "read the rest.". He did as Ozzy said and continued to read the rest, his frown getting larger the more he read. "Wow, someone must really either not like you, or just not like you and Winnie together." Kingston said, leaning back up and tutting. "I wonder if she got the text as well." Ozzy said, perking his head up. Kingston just shrugged his shoulders beside him. "Look who - or what - ever this is, i'm gonna help you" He told him, laying his hand on Ozzy's shoulder. Ozzy looked and smiled up at Kingston. "because your my best friend, or because you've been watching a bunch of mystery films lately and would love to act one out yourself?" He asked him. "Both." Kingston replied grinning as he followed Ozzy up to the bin and out of the shop.