ch.2

instead of getting lunch, you walk up to him and try and spark up some conversation.

"hi"

he looks at you with a blank almost scared expression on his face with no response in return. you instead as him again, "so why are you here alone?"

he just shrugged making it seemingly impossible to talk to or make actual conversation.

you just leave thinking maybe he doesn't want to talk to you yet or is just extremely shy, so you let it go and leave to go get lunch and catch up with your other friends.

later on in the day you finally have tennis, which is your sport and love dearly.

you come to the class with your friends because the team is like a second family to you and you all love each other dearly.

walking to the courts you see someone inside already talking to the coach. you wait around the entrance along with everyone else, so coach could talk to you afterwards. in the meanwhile you're talking to your friends, having fun being loud and laughing your bead off.

the coach comes to the gate and opens it. he gathers everyone in a circle and proceeds to speak, "today there will be a new member joining you, and his name is andy." you becomes shocked, considering the bad boy persona he gave off to you that a) he would do a sport that was seemingly less popular than most, and b) honestly doing a sport at all.

you all spread out to do warm ups and start up serves, and some of the boys on the team took andy under there wing and went to show him some stuff since he was fairly new to the sport and wasn't the best at it.

you stayed with some of the girls in the group talking.

"hey so that andy guy seems pretty chill" one of your friends say.

"yeah but I tried talking to him before but got really nothing out of him"

"maybe he'll open up later on, he just needs some time"

"you're right"