chapter 4

"Alright, before we start, I want you guys to introduce yourselves to me," Jaemin said since he wants to know the twins more.

One of them stood up and raised their hand with a wide smile. Jaemin was surprised but he found it cute.

"You go first, princess" Jaemin said with a smile.

"I am Lee Jieun, 5 years old and I want to be like daddy some day!"

"Oh, really? What does your dad do for a living?"

"He's like superman! He can do anything!"

Jaemin smiled widely at her. She was very hyper and pretty which was no surprise. She even imitated how a superhero fly with her arms. She was very bright as well, a sunshine. He wanted to squish her cheeks so badly. After her introduction, she sat down on her position again.

"How about you, princess?"

Jaemin wasn't bothered about calling them names. It was quite cute to call them princesses.

"I'm Lee Jihoon! I am 5 years old and I want to be a doctor!"

"Why? Is your dad a doctor?"

Jihoon shook her head, "Daddy told us that Mommy was a doctor, so I want to be like her when I grow up."

Jaemin fell quiet but his mouth opened to say words that too hard to let it out.

"O-Oh, that's good. I'm sure you guys will become whatever you guys want to be...And by doing that, you need to study. Open your modules and silently read the story on page 4."

So is it the reason why she can't come home and look after her children? Both parents are busy so neither one of them can take care of the twins. It's not that Jaemin is mad about it, he just couldn't accept the fact that they planned making a family but hire someone else to take care of their children.

Wait, is he in a drama where the main character was put into an arranged marriage with someone wealthy like them and forced to have children? Then, he comes in to get the husband--wait, that's too much.

Jaemin was busy jumping into conclusion, he didn't notice the twins was already finished reading. Yes, he let them read a short story which was written on the lesson objectives.

"Alright, what do you think is the lesson of the story?" Jaemin asked, reading the question written on the module.

Jieun raised her hand enthusiastically and stood up. Jaemin really couldn't take his smile off of his face.

"Always be good to others."

Jaemin nodded, "Very good. Why? What was the story about?"

"Someone is getting bullied because of his physical appearance," Jihoon answered.

"Yes. That's why, when you guys go to school next year, don't do things bad to others, okay? If someone is bullying one of you, tell me or tell your father, alright?"

"Have you been bullied before?" Jihoon asked.

Jaemin nodded, "Yes. They called me names and beat me up everyday."

"Why? You don't look ugly to me," Jieun said.

"It's not physical appearances, it's more like I'm the problem..."

"Eh?"

Jaemin can't just say that he was bullied because of his sexuality--him being gay. They're still so young to even know these things. More importantly, he can't because they might tell it to their dad and Jeno will get disgusted then shit will happen.

"They just bullied me but they stopped since my teacher helped me."

In reality, they stopped because Jaemin got hospitalized and was transferred into other school. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. Jaemin's heart immediately beats faster than usual as soon as he saw who was behind the door.

"Eun, Hoon, let's go, it's already dinner," Jeno said.

Jeno was already in his sweatpants and shirt which was unusual for any fathers to wear. He doesn't look like one in the first place.

Bitch, he cute, Jaemin thought.

The kids stood up and ran down to where the dining room is, while the two adults were left behind.

Jaemin stood from carpet and picked up the modules they used. He put them into the bookshelf and cleaned the room. He picked the stuff toys but he stopped as Jeno spoke.

"Clean the room later. Come and join us," Jeno said.

"I-I'll join ahead."

Jeno shrugged, "Then, I'll wait for you."

Jaemin shook his head, "The twins might be waiting for you."

"So, how was school?" Jeno dodged Jaemin's question, instead he questioned back.

"I-It was fine. I got into the drama club," Jaemin said, "How was work?"

Bitch, did he get the boyfriend role already? Jeno walked and sat on the edge of the bed, close to

Jaemin who was cleaning, "Nothing special about it."

"Why did you come home early?"

Jaemin is getting full of himself and he can't stop.

"Well, I just want to see how you guys are going. Then, I saw what happened a while ago..."

The babysitter whined, "I'm really sorry! I just couldn't help but play with the kids! I don't want them to hate me so I let them play."

Jeno just chuckled, "Nah, it's fine. I'm not much of strict parent. But still, I still don't want that to happen again. You guys might get sick."

Is he concerned about me? Did I win life already?

"I did try my best not to get them wet, but seems like I failed--Anyway, I promise it won't happen again."

"Don't push yourself too much, Jaemin."

Jaemin picked up the last stuff toy on the floor and he got a bit clumsy to end up falling on Jeno's chest, with their faces just centimeters apart. Jaemin's face immediately heated up, same goes to Jeno.

"Daddy!"

Before the twins could even see what just happened, Jaemin pushed himself and ended up being on the floor. When the kids came in, he acted like he was looking for something under the bed, with his face still red as a tomato.

"We already finished eating!" Jieun said.

When they smile, they really look like Jeno. Their eyes are barely seen.

"Okay, sweethearts. Jaemin, could you get them to bath?"

Jaemin gets out under the bed and stood to take the twins into the bathroom.

"O-Oh, yes, of course, daddy--I mean, Jeno. Yes, yes, I can."

Jaemin just brought the twins into the bathroom and closed the door.

Geez, what's happening to me?