Fuck The Rich

Começar do início

He tasted like sweat. Your eyes teared up and you held on to his thighs, taking a moment to pull yourself together. After a while, you got more into it, using your tongue to please him and even hollowing out your cheeks and bobbing your head yourself.

He liked that. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, rocking his hips gently against your face while you pleased him.

At one point he went too far in, touching the back of your throat, and you gagged. You pulled away from him to stop from vomiting and he groaned in displeasure. You looked amazing to him, your spit trickling down your chin, eyes wet with mascara running down your cheeks, which were still red from his hand.

"That's enough." He yanked you to your feet, your scalp screaming at this point. "Where's your bedroom?"

"It's, uh," You fought to think clearly but he was impatient.

"No, I think I'll just have you here." He mused and let go of your hair, grabbing your face in both of his hands. He kissed you hard, tasting himself in your mouth while you tasted blood.

Your mind raced but thought of nothing at the same time, your heart felt like it would break out of your chest and your pussy throbbed. You'd never felt like this in your life, so afraid but so needy. It felt carnal, almost animalistic, you loved every second of it.

When he finally parted from your lips he looked over you, taking in your outfit. A black skirt, button-up white shirt tucked in, your pink cardigan had been left at the door. You'd gotten too hot with his cock in your mouth so you shed it. "Your choice of attire for the riots, it's unconventional, isn't it?" His hand rested on your thigh, snaking up your skirt. "Seems a bit silly, doesn't it?" He whispered and his fingers danced along the inside of your legs, not going up higher, not yet.

"I just got off work." You defended yourself, looking down at his arm. You could see his red sleeve, but his hand was covered by your skirt.

"Some cushy office job?" He hummed and moved his hand higher, to the edge of your hips where your panties started. He hooked his pointer finger in the waistline and tugged, pulling you closer to him. "Where you get to sit all day, not worrying about a damn thing." It was like he hated you for being more privileged than others, something you had no control over.

You didn't know what to say so you kept quiet and listened, completely at his mercy and fine with it.

He took off your panties slowly, a stark contrast to his earlier behavior, he drug them down to your knees and let them fall around your ankles, getting hung on your heels.

"Take your shoes off." He stepped back to watch, taking his still hard cock in his hand and pumping it a few times.

You stepped out of your panties and kicked your heels off, waiting for more instruction.

He watched you stand there, stroking his cock and thinking. "You know what I'm going to do to you tonight, don't you?" He said finally, breaking the uncomfortable silence. You nodded and he walked forward, picking up your panties, he'd need them in a moment. "If you try to stop me-"

"I won't." You cut him off, shaking your head. You wanted him so bad. You were so wet it was starting to drip down your inner thigh.

"Good. I didn't want to finish that." You imagined what he would do if you resisted, he'd probably kill you, the cops had taken his gun so he'd have to use one of your kitchen knives, maybe even choke you to death.

You were deep in thought about the ways he could kill you when he lunged forward, not liking the fact you weren't paying attention to him anymore. He grabbed you by your neck and pushed you further into your living room until you fell back on your footstool into a sitting position.