Chapter V of VI

Chapter V of VI -- Urgent

Please note that this story is about 2 years old; I made it when I was 11/12, so it's not as good as how I can write now. I will try to revise it a little bi, but will mostly keep it in its current state. Thank you.

Key

y/n= your name

You looked at the twins, confused. They grabbed your hands and pulled you to a corner in Music Room #3. You looked at both of them and tried to run away, feeling tears well up in your eyes.

"Are you okay, y/n? You haven't really been yourself. I mean, we know about the date fail, but you've been acting like something else has been bothering you. I hope your okay..." Kaoru said, eyeing Hikaru when he said "date fail". You sighed and rummaged through your pocket for the note you got during class. You found it and held it close to your chest.

"I got this note during class. I tried to get away from you guys or else some of your fangirls will put some of these pictures in the schoolpaper. I didn't want to hurt you two, so I tried to stay away from you two. But you wouldn't stay away from me. Not that that's bad, it's just the note messing everything up. I'm sorry." You said letting some tears fall. Soon, you were crying at your most and you felt someone wipe away your tears. You looked up and saw Kaoru embracing your face.

"Just give me the note and Hikaru and I will fix all of this. Trust me, we will. You need to bear with us, and not worry about the letter. Pretend you never received it. Okay?" Kaoru said, leaning in a little towards your face. You nodded and hugged him. He hugged back. You looked back at Hikaru; he was staring at you two with no emotion. You thought that was okay since you went out with Hikaru and Kaoru didn't get much attention.

You finished your hug and sighed, but a good sigh. You gave Kaoru the note and smiled at them. Then you walked over to Haruhi, Kyoya, and Tamaki (who was still an idiot). You looked back at the twins to see that they were walking to the door. You started talking with the other members, then Honey and Mori walked into the room and Honey saw that you were looking a little down.

"What's wrong, y/n-Chan?" Honey asked you, and you told him you weren't feeling like yourself. "Why don't you have some cake, y/n-Chan? Cake always makes me feel better!" Honey said, holding out his plate with a piece of cake on it to you, and you accepted the cake. While you shared your cake with Honey, the six of you talked and the school day went by quickly.

You walked home alone and collapsed on your bed, not bothering to go to the host club that day after school. You were exhausted and hungry. You got out of your bed and went to the kitchen. You made a quick meal of mac n cheese and went up to your room with the bowl and logged into your DeviantArt account to investigate that "jamah-1029" guy. You were about to search his deviation of "The Girl That I Lied To" when you heard your doorbell. You got up and walked to your front door. Haruhi was standing front of your door, smiling her sweet smile.

"Hey, y/n. What's up? I wanted to make sure you were okay after today's fiasco. Sorry about that..." She said to you, making you a little surprised.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. It's not your fault that happened. H-How do you know where I live..?" You told her. You moved, motioning for her to come inside your house.

"Kyoya." You both said in unison. You both chuckled and you asked if she wanted anything.

"Nah, I'm fine. Thanks though. So, what are you up to? Did I come at a wrong time?" Haruhi asked, taking of her shoes on the mat next to your door. You hung up her coat for her and you led her up to your room. You got a T-shirt too big for you and some soft flannel pajama bottoms and told Haruhi you were going to go change. When you got back, you saw Haruhi wrapped up in one of your blankets. You chuckled.