;:revelation:;

I awaken, this new world cold and grey, and realize i'm in someone's basement. not...typical. I need to find a mirror.

mirror...mirror. there's one by the door...oh- 

The mirror confirms my suspicions. In this dream, I am not human, but rather a bipedal bunny with gray fur, excluding my paws and tail, which are white, and my nose, which is pink. I decide to further explore this body through sight and touch, rather then reflection. It is not uncommon for mirrors to lie to me, after all. I start at the sides of my torso, an as the mirror had shown, I am quite fluffy and soft. I'm not sure whether to be ecstatic or disgusted. My ear twitches and for a moment it feels tingly. It makes me realize how fatigued I feel. Normal. I get halfway down my leg and it is indeed bent in the traditional way of a regular quadrupedal animal, though, obviously, my legs are way longer then the traditional bunny. 

Am I a bunny? I didn't really get a good score on that comparison essay...

 I begin to wonder how this story will sound to my therapist. A college student stuck in the modified body of a bunny stuck in a basement. 

I'm chuckling to myself about how strange this is when I process the situation.

I'm  STUCKIn someones BASEMENT.

I walk up a, previously spotted, short set of gray stairs and try the door. It's locked. I rattle it a little harder in desperation. Something about being confined to this one space is having an immediate, destructive effect on my mind. Funnily enough, my intrusive thoughts add, I would have been perfectly fine in any other circumstance. And then, it's really sets in. I begin to sob without sound, only knowing from the convulsions of my body as I think to myself without ceasing.

why am i panicking? what am i here for? Is this some kind of message? from who? from my parents? a punishment aresultasaviolationofgodforwhatholysinhaveicommitedtodeservethis? imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry

The lock twists. I rub my eyes harshly, not wanting to be seen as weak and vulnerable. If whatever on the other side of that door locked me in here, it's dangerous and the last thing I want is for it to take advantage. I steady myself, but naturally, in fear, I take a step backwards. The door opens completely and in it appears a hog.

It launches me back into the mental state I was in a few seconds ago.

It has no eyes.

There's dried blood at the corner of each socket, where i'd presume the tear ducts would have been. It's mouth has stitches that seem to hold the skin of it's mouth up into a smile. This hog, or rather, it's face looks old and smells earthy but not quite repulsing. Worst of all, the rest of the body is human and it's staring straight at me, although I see nothing past the gap of it's missing eyes. I find enough energy in me to do more then scream, more then attack, yet i'm frozen in fear. I'm not sure how to appropriately react so I look straight at it and swallow, despite my throat being dry.

"Where-"

"Your memory is something awful, isn't it? you're in North Towanda, New York. The alleged sundown town." He says the last few words with an indescribably disturbing passion. I already don't like them. I'm already afraid and I can feel this dream may not end well.

That is, if it is one.