0.8| "𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝"

Start from the beginning

Michelle looked up from her nails and nodded "sounds like a plan and I bet we'll get them free now that we're local celebs"
she smirked at Teagan and she returned the gesture.

"Less talking, more digging!" Erin ordered.

Orla gasped and dropped her digging tool, "I've got something!" She called out.
She tried to lift the box but couldn't so James helped her out.
Teagan watched the exchange and internally 'awed' at how cute and helpful James was to everyone.

"Give it here" Erin told Orla.
Orla gave her the box and Erin couldn't bring herself to look at it, she looked like she was about to vomit but carried on, not once looking at the box.

"Right" Erin started - "me and Michelle go stash him somewhere, and the rest of you all fill it back in" Erin stumbled on her words as she made the plan in her head.

Teagan and James nodded and bent down to start digging again, but the voice of peter made the two of them jump up.
Teagan backed up and accidentally bumped into James chest, he didn't react and just put his hand on her arm.
Both of them were waiting anxiously to see what was about to happen.

"Open the box, Erin" peter ordered as he strides up on the grass near them.

Erin's lips turned into a frown and she looked so guilty "oh, god" she whined.

Peter misinterpreted her cries and started walking quicker "yes, he is with us. Do not be afraid, child" he tried comforting her.

Erin shook her head and she squinted her face in shame.

Teagan gripped onto James's hand that was on her arm, squeezing it in anticipation. She knew the whole plan was about to go to shit but she was still praying for a miracle.

Painstakingly slow, Erin hesitantly lifted the lid off the box and frowned, not being able to look down at the box.
The lid slowly lifted up and inch by inch, Teagan waited to see Toto, but she never did

Toto wasn't in the box, Toto wasn't there, Jesus Christ.
Teagan gasped out loud and stumbled back from shock, James supported her and stumbled as well, He was speechless and couldn't close his mouth.
Clare was shocked and grabbed onto James shoulder to support herself.

Everyone stared down at the empty box with their mouths hanging wide open, all except Erin who still had no idea.
"Listen,I can..." Erin grimaced and looked down at the box.
When she saw there wasn't anything but dirt she looked back up at peter with her eyes wide open in shock, Teagan still hadn't let go of her death grip in James's shoulder.

"Oh, no, actually, I can't" Erin gasped "I can't explain" she breathed out.

Peters eyes were wide and he looked up from the box, a smile spread onto his face and he raised his hands up. "Thanks be to God" he happily declared.

James happily joined in and dropped his hold of Teagan and raised his hands in the air "thanks be to god" he prayed with a wide toothy grin on his face.

Teagan and Michelle both shared a look with each other, it no doubt said 'what the fuck do we do?'
Michelle's mouth fell open and she looked around at the others, James and peter had their arms raised high, So she looked back up at Teagan and slowly shrugged her shoulders and they raised their arms at the same time.

"He has risen!" Teagan Yelled enthusiastically

" I don't understand it" Erin muttered standing over the box on the kitchen table.
The Quinn's were all gathered round the table and so were the girls, James included.

Peter was standing at the head of the table and had an accomplished smile on his face, Teagan thought he looked smug and she looked equally as concerned as Erin.