Admin's Note.

Hello!

So we have 17 members now which means the book club can begin.

Thank you so much for deciding to join this book club. I pray you don't regret it in future.

Next chapter is your assigned tasks and you'll also get to know your wonderful group members.

Originally, you're supposed to be paired in fours but because we still do not have enough members, some of you would have just two group members while others would have more members than you do.

Do not panic! As time goes on, new members would be added to your group and new groups would be created too.

We want you to know that, there is a probability that you will not like or enjoy your group member's book but we are pleading with you. Do not be offended in anyway.

Everyone deserves a chance and thats why this club was created. So even if your members book isn't as wonderful as you expected it to be or is full of errors, please bear with them. Give them polite criticism and encourage them. Tell them ways they could improve.

No one in this club is perfect. We all trying to be or trying to do better. So show your group member all the love that you carry.

Also note that, we paired you guys according to how you filled your form and that is; the genres you said you write and the genres you read and do not read. So if you happen not to like your members book, then know it isn't totally our fault.

Notice! We make attractive book covers as well. Check Whitney_nelly profile, click on the book titled, Sweet book | cover shop and request for a book cover. [this is totally optional]

All that said, you can now view your assignment in the next chapter.

We love you. — admins ❤