"Well, this is a surprise. And who might you be?" At the sound of his voice, she fought to suppress a shiver, and a smirk played at the corner of his lips as though he took notice, His dark eyes darted back and forth between hers, unreadable yet searching and Andy knew the question was a formality, his tone indicated he knew who she was. At the very least, he knew what she was.

"Andy."

"Andy." Her name rolled off his tongue, slowly, as if he was savoring the taste and Andromeda felt heat pass through for the briefest moment. He could have very well been, her heart was pumping very quickly, her scent likely carrying her fear.

"How charming... my name, rare one, is Elijah Mikaelson." This time he did smile, and before Andy could blink, her hand was in his; with his brown orbs not moving from her blue ones, he pressed a light kiss to the back of her hand, lips lingering and this time she did shudder. He grinned.

"Come. We have a long journey ahead of us, we should be going." Elijah said pleasantly, he didn't let go of Andy's hand as he reached for Elena with his other one, and she felt tingles where their skin met. "Please, don't let him take me." Elena pleaded to the other two vampires, and Andy was silent. Her brain raced with different ideas of how she could possibly incapacitate the vampire holding her, but something told her that it wouldn't be so easy. On the surface, he seemed pleasant enough but beneath that... Elijah was a volcano waiting to erupt. Andy could only hope that the Salvatore brothers would make their appearance soon.

"One last piece of business. Then we're done." Elijah announced, finally releasing Andromeda as he turned to face the quivering Trevor. As he approached, Andy couldn't help but be reminded of a panther. It's movements silent, graceful, yet completely lethal. "I've waited so long for this day, Elijah." Trevor breathed out, and Elijah merely peered at him with a neutral expression as he circled him. Intimidating his prey. "I'm truly very sorry."

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary."

"Yes. Yes, it is. You trusted me with Katerina... and I failed you." Trevor was staring at a point on the floor, unable to meet the eyes of Elijah, who nodded in affirmation as he continued to circle the younger vampire. "Oh, yes. You are the guilty one, and Rose aided you, because she was loyal to you. That, I honor." It was then that Elijah looked at Trevor, and Andy felt a chill of foreboding. His expression was still pleasant, but his eyes, they were dark. Empty. "Where was your loyalty?"

"To his heart." Andy didn't know what led her to interrupt, but the words had slipped off her tongue and was already in the air as Elijah's attention snapped to her. His gaze was less empty now, as he peered at her, but no less threatening as it almost made her cower before it. But she was no coward and may as well finish her piece as she stood taller and met the Original's gaze. "He fell under the charms of Katerina Petrova, as had so many others. At least, he recognizes his actions were foolhardy."

"Be that as it may, dear one, it does not serve as an excuse." With that, Elijah dismissed her, and she bristled with anger as he turned back to Trevor. "I beg your forgiveness."

"So granted." Trevor began to relax, a light smile beginning to tug at his lips, but Andy's feeling of dread grew. Quicker than her eyes could follow, and with a sound that struck like thunder, Elijah beheaded Trevor and Andromeda couldn't stop the small shriek that split her lips as her hands pressed to her mouth as if to capture it. His eyes were on her again, and she could only stare into them as he pulled a handkerchief from his pockets and calmly wiped the blood from his hands. She felt as though she were staring into a hurricane, all consuming and destructive, yet in its center, the seas were calm.

Andromeda, while filled with trepidation, couldn't bring herself to fear the Original. Somehow, she knew he wouldn't harm her. But that made her more terrified. "You..." Rose took a few shaky steps forward, her voice filled with anguish as she watched Trevor's body fall. "Don't, Rose... now that you are free." He straightened himself up, and with a raised palm stepped towards the two girls. "Come."