(10)Siblings

Hello there.
This chapter might be short cuz I'ma lazy piece of shit.
But I hope the story is good^^

Well that's that!
Enjoy~

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It's the end of the school.

Fucking finally.

I walked towards my clubroom, receiving the usual stares I got since I fought with Umeji yesterday.

I quickly opened the door to my clubroom and shut it close, sighing.

"Y/N!!!"

"WHAT THE FU-"

I was met with some worried faces of my bandmates, 'gotta be something 'bout Umeji' I thought.

"Y/N! You fought with Umeji yesterday didn't you?? Are you okay?? What happened in the detention room? Did you two fight again-"

Here we go again.

"Yes, yes, nothing and no," I replied calmly.

"B-but what if he hates you now-"

"He always does,"

"I-if he holds a grudge against you d-don't you think you'll be dead by no-"

What in the fucking fuck???

"Don't think that way, Kawaito! I'm sure we're okay! Besides, we talked in the detention room so all is well," I guess.

My bandmates just sighed, still uncomfortable of what had happened.

"Well if you say so, then we'll stop complaining now. Also, we wanted to hang out after school today! You wanna come? We can invite Miyu, Haruka, Odayaka and that short shit!" Miyuji said, smiling.

After school...

"I'm sorry, I can't. I have a part-time job in my brother's cafe and my other friends are going to hang out with me there," I replied, rubbing my neck.

"Its fine! We can all come together!" Takamine clapped her hands excitedly.

No you don't want to.

"I... Don't think it's a good idea.. These friends of mine is not like what you expected..." I tried to convince them.

They all nodded and Tamamoto added, "Well then we won't! We hope you'll get a good day! Anyway, let's start singing the song we wrote yesterday!"

We nodded excitedly and started to sing, Miyuji and I as the lead singers.

~After club activity~

Sighed.

Finally.

I walked towards my locker to change to my outdoor shoes, throwing my bag behind me.